Got any last words for your President? Vol. THANK GOD THESE 8 YEARS ARE OVER!

Dear Mr President,

"Bone" off. Thank you. These past 8 years have made me ashamed to be a part of a country I never learned to trust in the first place. You've beena tyrant, a president, and a tard simultaneously, which I didn't even know was possible up until your brother stole the election for you in 2001. Idon't trust you and I'm sad that the rest of the world had to endure your leadership for this long. Now there's a slim chance I may get killed by a 10 year old with an AK and a bomb on his chest because the people that brainwashed him think that I'm just like you. That's too man victims and nobody wins. It's been one, welltwo, that is if we're counting wasted terms of US Presidency.

Sincerely,
Young Rilla.

laugh.gif
here we go again

I just want to say to all the sheep who have/had those " W " the president stickers on their cars......HAW HAW!

Thank you for the for the destruction of true conservative principles and the shredding of the Constitution.

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

In all seriousness, I'mma kinda miss this guy. He's funny and he loves this country.
Barack is funny. Bush was a joke. There's a difference.
True.
The One thing I gotta give to Bush though.... those damn facial expressions
laugh.gif
. Though not as
pimp.gif
as the .gif with Obama grinning and sippingwater, you can't tell me this isn't funny:

bush_head2.jpg

laugh.gif
.... damn idiot...... he looks like a parody of himself.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom