Gorilla shot after 4yr old falls in enclosure VOL.....RIP HARAMBE

what's yours on insulting asian zoos?

oh i just looked up the zoo.

Ohio lol.
You that dense?

Asian zoos and other foreign zoos are known for their horrific conditions.

It's not an insult it's a fact.

American zoos are not slums they actually serve a purpose.

You that dense?

yea apparently for 4 year olds to play with gorillas in. but let me just sip this tea.

American zoos are wayyyyyyyy better lmao.

Zoos are useless and serve no purpose.

You that dense?

I can agree that some zoos do great work.

With that said. It's amusing what we deem an acceptable habitat for another captured being. A prison is a prison. Zoos are depressing as hell for some of these animals.

Last edited:
I can agree that some zoos do great work.

With that said. It's amusing what we deem an acceptable habitat for another captured being. A prison is a prison.
thank you. dude acting like american zoos are some sort of godsend.

I remember the outrage over Cecil the Lion's killing....I think things got so bad for that dentist, he had to close up shop.

That being said, have the parents of the toddler been outted yet? IMO, this is every bit as bad.

The fact is that a zoo is a business, not an animal welfare non profit. They make money from breeding, buying and selling animals like a commodity.

A lot of the animals kept in zoos were bought off traffickers by the zoo themselves. They weren't saved so I dont think they are doing the animals any favors.

Fact is, a lot of these animals in the zoos get put on antidepressants. Being out of their natural environment and being deprived from exercising their animal instincts and prey drive probably has these dudes going bananas.

I experienced some crazy **** at the san francisco zoo with a silverback and a zoo keeper the only time I went to a zoo.

But Merica Zoos da best in the word. Trump 2016.

thank you. dude acting like american zoos are some sort of godsend.
When did I say that?

You're actin like it's Rikers when it's more like a 3 star hotel room.

A lot of healthy breeding and studies go on in these zoos.

Some essential.

this is Peta's next goal....render all zoo's obsolete..

Im totally fine with that.

But because animals dont have "rights" it won't happen anytime soon.

Only way the zoos shut down is if people stop going. And since people value entertainment over morals and ethics that **** will never happen.

Last edited:
The fact is that a zoo is a business, not an animal welfare non profit. They make money from breeding, buying and selling animals like a commodity.

A lot of the animals kept in zoos were bought off traffickers by the zoo themselves. They weren't saved so I dont think they are doing the animals any favors.

Fact is, a lot of these animals in the zoos get put on antidepressants. Being out of their natural environment and being deprived from exercising their animal instincts and prey drive probably has these dudes going bananas.

I experienced some crazy **** at the san francisco zoo with a silverback and a zoo keeper the only time I went to a zoo.

**** is depressing but the masses gotta go cause the kids love and don't understand the cons.
Fortunately, standards are somewhat better through the decades, at a snail pace.. The funds aren't their for the awareness on the shady part of the business. Look at the Blackfish doc. Seaworld had to change their tune. If they had a zoo version it would be disgusting.

Last edited:
**** is depressing but the masses gotta go cause the kids love and don't understand the cons.
Fortunately, standards are somewhat better through the decades, at a snail pace.. The funds aren't their for the awareness on the shady part of the business. Look at the Blackfish doc. Seaworld had to change their tune.
whats sad is that a lot of adults don't realize this.

Back
Top Bottom