Google Launching iTunes Competitor

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by CashMoney

i heard apple and google will eventually combine and they will become skynet and eventually take over the world. we are doomed.

what technology apple has to contribute to become skynet?
Light peak. (They bought the idea to intel to make)

Also a free iphone doomsday firmware update and they have an army 100 million strong.

Add that to the growing droid army and we're finished.
tired.gif
o wow woop dee freaking doo
lightpeak is gonna be another fail like firewire.

nah I kid, i love the concept but its an apple idea only and its intel's invention (they pay for the RD and it is their patent)
the fact is all the big tech companies pay billions in RD expense every year while apple only spends slightly over 1 billion

I'm STILL waiting for Google to make a marketplace to kill off eBay. I've been asking for this for years. Death to eBay!!!

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I'm STILL waiting for Google to make a marketplace to kill off eBay. I've been asking for this for years. Death to eBay!!!

why kill ebay when they can buy it. they didn't have to make a competitor for youtube because they bought it... 
who knows, it may happen to the bay too... 

Originally Posted by hella handsome

why kill ebay when they can buy it. they didn't have to make a competitor for youtube because they bought it... 
they bought youtube for a billion
ebay is a fortune 500
as big as google is, they cant afford ebay.
google has to pay market value + bonuses for those shares

google tried to compete with ebay with google checkout but its been a fail so far

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by hella handsome

they bought youtube for a billion
ebay is a fortune 500
as big as google is, they cant afford ebay.
google has to pay market value + bonuses for those shares

google tried to compete with ebay paypal with google checkout but its been a fail so far
fixed

Google is smart their basically perfecting what Apple put in place... seen it with Android and now possibly this.

Originally Posted by rodster831

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Google has
maps
Cable service
Internet service
search engines
PC OS
Phone OS
GPS
Music
Books
Youtube
Email
Documents
Web Broswer

This list just keeps getting bigger

didnt really notice they had all that until you listed these all. the list has to be bigger, youre probably missing some.

Once Google drops its TV search its a over for everything  else

Back
Top Bottom