Google Announces High-Speed Broadband

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Zyzz wrote:

Google?
sick.gif

Do not want 
nope, just dont need google monitoring & saving my online activities.

oh, so you'd rather have verizon or comcast do that for you? seriously though, whats the difference to you?

It's funny that you bring that up. In North Carolina TW is trying to stop any companies from under cutting their prices by using legislation!

It's funny that you bring that up. In North Carolina TW is trying to stop any companies from under cutting their prices by using legislation!

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

Zyzz wrote:

Google?
sick.gif

Do not want 
oh, so you'd rather have verizon or comcast do that for you? seriously though, whats the difference to you?

You should also apply the monitoring to Facebook as well, they collect almost the same amount of data as google maybe even more. If you have a facebook you should get rid of it as well, no matter how you slice the second you connect to the internet you are being monitored.

Zyzz wrote:

Google?
sick.gif

Do not want 

You should also apply the monitoring to Facebook as well, they collect almost the same amount of data as google maybe even more. If you have a facebook you should get rid of it as well, no matter how you slice the second you connect to the internet you are being monitored.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

I only post bs on fb so im not really too concerned about that

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

No thanks

i pirate too much

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by kidUFC

no thanks.. they didnt send me a laptop for their internet service..

mad.gif
almost forgot, bastards screw them.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

I only post bs on fb so im not really too concerned about that

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

No thanks

i pirate too much

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by kidUFC

no thanks.. they didnt send me a laptop for their internet service..

mad.gif
almost forgot, bastards screw them.

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Yet another step in Google's eminent takeover of the world...

grin.gif

this
google wanna know everything going on in my phone and +@@! too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Yet another step in Google's eminent takeover of the world...

grin.gif

this
google wanna know everything going on in my phone and +@@! too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

stick to Working and perfecting Chrome, I hope they flop with this, i just don't like how Google is starting to get their hands involved with so many things.

Starting? http://www.google.com/intl/en/options/

And that's only what's listed publicly. Google has had it's hand in energy production (including nuclear,) transportation, and a slew of other common necessities in today's modern world. Coupled with the fact that they've had the ability to pinpoint just about any location on Earth for years... and they've been the source of a majority of the internet searches since 2003/2004... Google as a whole is a scary corporation.

And they didn't give me a free laptop either.

mad.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

stick to Working and perfecting Chrome, I hope they flop with this, i just don't like how Google is starting to get their hands involved with so many things.

Starting? http://www.google.com/intl/en/options/

And that's only what's listed publicly. Google has had it's hand in energy production (including nuclear,) transportation, and a slew of other common necessities in today's modern world. Coupled with the fact that they've had the ability to pinpoint just about any location on Earth for years... and they've been the source of a majority of the internet searches since 2003/2004... Google as a whole is a scary corporation.

And they didn't give me a free laptop either.

mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom