goodnite, roy jones jr...goodnite

he had a decent career.

i honestly can't remember 88% of his opponents names, but a W is a W

with this loss to calzaghe

i guess it's fair to say

goodbye roy jones jr

goodbye

I saw the fight.

Son looked like he was in a horror movie, blood erry'where.

He wasn't aggressive and Calzaghe was basically making fun of his style..

It's a shame word to Monie Love.

My-T.

Any clips out there yet?

I didn't even bother going to a "fight" party for this one.

Stayed on 2k9 instead.

RJ has been done for years. He should have known better. Its sad that a lot of fighters can't go out on top and face reality instead of trying to go out onsome Rocky type-*+@. Calzaghe and Lennox Lewis are the only guys I remember in recent memory that stopped before they got stopped...

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

RJ has been done for years. He should have known better. Its sad that a lot of fighters can't go out on top and face reality instead of trying to go out on some Rocky type-*+@. Calzaghe and Lennox Lewis are the only guys I remember in recent memory that stopped before they got stopped...

Mayweather

Roy had a good run though of like 8 years when he was untouchable

That was sad, I felt really bad for Roy especially when he said to his corner "I just can't hit him". At least he finished the fight...

Originally Posted by bmorekicks

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

RJ has been done for years. He should have known better. Its sad that a lot of fighters can't go out on top and face reality instead of trying to go out on some Rocky type-*+@. Calzaghe and Lennox Lewis are the only guys I remember in recent memory that stopped before they got stopped...

Mayweather

Roy had a good run though of like 8 years when he was untouchable
Thats true, that slipped my mind. I hope he decides to stay retired and not get lured back by a payday like so many others before him have...

But to be fair... here is the ROY of the late 80's mid 90's...
pimp.gif

that is the picture of my idol on jordan brand. washed up and in denial. andruw jones, you are next.

Back
Top Bottom