Goodbye, Toys R Us? * UPDATE: Toys R Us is preparing to liquidate its U.S. operations, sources say*

My wife and i used to always play it on the wii a few years ago. We made a solid attempt to beat it for like a month straight and just couldnt do it. You have to get through the final stage while only turning small like once or something iirc. Its frustrating too when u see ppl on youtube beating the whole game in a few minutes. :lol:
Y’all trash at Mario
Girl beat it in a few days
When we downloaded it to the Wii

Got back from my local Toys R Us..........also has Switch, PS4, and Xbox 1 stuff at 10% off max WITH the consoles only being 5% off.

I only went to check if there are decent discounts on accessories for either PS4 and/or Switch, but they trash. There is no more Hori tabletop stands for the Switch, which is the only accessory I gave a damn about for the Nintendo end. The PS4 dualshock controllers were being sold at 64.99 WITHOUT the discount added on, which means the liquidation discount of 10% does absolutely nothing to it.

Still sad to see Toys R Us go.........but yeah, the liquidation sale for video game accessories are just garbage at the moment. I'll just wait until the 40%-60% discounts start kicking in to feast on any left over PS4/Nintendo Switch controllers.

The Toys r us near me had switches for 15% off. Some reseller purchased all of them except one. I was gonna buy the last switch, but I have a snes classic that I don’t play. I didn’t want to buy another system that I won’t have time to play.

The Toys r us near me had switches for 15% off. Some reseller purchased all of them except one. I was gonna buy the last switch, but I have a snes classic that I don’t play. I didn’t want to buy another system that I won’t have time to play.

Nintendo Switch consoles aren't a scarcity anymore, they literally produce enough stock every week at any store.........you can just buy one in September when Smash comes out, they'll be available.

You’ll have the time with the portability trust

I went yesterday because we had a gift card to use, they’re advertising “up to 30% off” but most items are only 10% off.

I have a 5 month old baby girl and a 9yr old boy.....
Most of the baby stuff was excluded,
and video games were only 5% off.... SMH

walked right out of there and headed to Target and got 5% off using my Target credit card....

Will try again in another week.

Went yesterday
Sign outside said 30% off everything
Exclusions apply
I went in only 10% off stickers everywhere :lol:
Even Xbox ones only had 10% off
And what made it worse
Is they were still like 260-280

I have a 5 month old baby girl and a 9yr old boy.....
Most of the baby stuff was excluded,
and video games were only 5% off.... SMH

walked right out of there and headed to Target and got 5% off using my Target credit card....

Will try again in another week.

This is why they went bankrupt, target at other retailer offer better deals. Even when they are liquidating they still seem to not have inticing, deals.

A moment of silence for all of us folk that were children in the 90s.........................RIP Toys R Us, yesterday (June 28th, 2018 ) was there last day of business

:emoji_cry::emoji_crying_cat_face:

Thought about capitalizing yesterday as I saw one on the ride home from work...

Thought about capitalizing yesterday as I saw one on the ride home from work...

Most of these stores literally have nothing in it..............most people that went to the "open" Toys R Us stores today literally went there to reminisce to the "empty shelves" and "take selfies" to put on their instagrams with "emo messages" about how their childhood toy store is now gone (truth be told, I did such a thing on my FB LOL)

Back
Top Bottom