Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Cant Reid and Pat Robinson on the same forum?

Patiently waits for Antonio Cromartie or Bryant McFadden to post, you know just to keep it in the Seminole family.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Marcus Roberson to Red Raiders.
Tubbs hiring uncles and doing things SEC style...
pimp.gif

SEC NFL Draft picks by team since 2000

Alabama - 42
Arkansas - 30
Auburn - 38
Florida - 59
Georgia - 61

Kentucky - 18
LSU - 55
Mississippi State - 19
Ole Miss - 25
South Carolina - 30
Tennessee - 60

Vanderbilt - 14

at least UF has titles to show for the talent...
30t6p3b.gif
so disturbing

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Mattison accepting the DC job at Michigan.

Just read that and did the Joakim dance while yelling Oh Let Do It. My wife and daughter think I am crazy.
159466_o.gif

frown.gif
Rumors of him looking to enroll at GRCC.  Doubt he ever makes it to Michigan tho, Michigan doesn't take a lot of JUCO's.

With Mattison coming on board does this mean *gasp* 4 man D-lines?  That would greatly help Roh and Martin.  Too bad we don't really have another big body to put next to him, maybe Ash or Talbott.  Roh and Black off the edges could be fun to watch tho.
Also for the love of God I hope this new staff can find a spot for Marvin Robinson.  Vinopal and Kovacs take a seat.

• 173435_715886112_1352696_q.jpg

[h6]
    Raiques Crump
    This new strength coach finna have us lookin like we just did 15 at Alcatraz...[/h6]
    y-2LR9eyI1L.gif

2 hours ago via iPhone · Like · Comment

Www they will be doing UF a favor. He's a good recruiter, bad coach. He wasn worth a quarter of his salary when he was at tennessee

Originally Posted by cartune

• 173435_715886112_1352696_q.jpg

[h6]
    Raiques Crump
    This new strength coach finna have us lookin like we just did 15 at Alcatraz...[/h6]
    y-2LR9eyI1L.gif

2 hours ago via iPhone · Like · Comment
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If Dorsey comes to GR Comm Coll., it is one of the few community colleges that has an easy road to Michigan. That is where Shawn Conway is going to hopefully make it to Michigan. If both those cats are there this fall, I will be at every home game.

Campbell is back at DT. I am sure Greg and Brady will find a way to use his 320lbs ***.

Agree on Marvin. I think he grabs a S spot opposite of Woolfolk. Kovacs looks like he could stay on as a starter. Kid is not as bad as I thought. Tough as nails and his tacklng improved while everybody elses sucked.

JB Fitzgerald and Kenny Demens could have big years at LB.

Just hope the guys buy in and these coaches can coach up this D.

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Jeez, I forgot Campbell. I guess its not that hard to do tho.

Nope, especially when the last group of coaches made it easy but trying to stick him at OG when they REFUSED to play him. Kid will be good with good coaching. Hope the staff can get a good DL coach. 
Marrell Evans looks like he is going to possibly rejoining the team. Another kid who was ignored by the coaches after he busted his tail for them. Didn't play good against Utah and they never talked to him again. Let him leave with no resistance. 

Interesting list indeed

I started to pose a question earlier along the lines of who produced more NFL type talent between Miami (2000-05) and Tennessee (1997-2001). We all know about Miami's run earlier in the decade but I rarely hear about Tennessee's during their run and it seemed like they were putting about 15 guys in the pros every year.

Kind of lazy to do the research, but yeah.

Tennessee:

1994-1996 - 19 total players, including 2 first rounders
1997 - 3 players
1998 - 5 players, including 3 first rounders
1999 - 6 players, including 1 first rounder
2000 - 9 players, including 2 first rounders and 5 second rounders
2001 - 5 players
2002 - 10 players, including 3 first rounders
2003 - 8 players

-------------------------------------------------

Miami:

1997-2000 - 18 total players, including 6 first rounders
2001 - 7 players, including 4 first rounders
2002 - 11 players, including 5 first rounders
2003 - 8 players, including 4 first rounders
2004 - 9 players, including 6 first rounders
2005 - 5 players, including 1 first rounder
2006 - 9 players, including 1 first rounder and 3 second rounders

January 18, 2011
[h1]Swinney, Hobby visit with Clowney[/h1]By Phil Kornblut

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney and new defensive ends coach Marion Hobby made their in person visit with South Pointe DE Jadeveon Clowney Tuesday afternoon at the school. "Clowney enjoyed it all," said his coach Bobby Carroll. He liked Coach Hobby. They hit it off real good." North Carolina's new defensive line coach Brian Baker also met with Clowney Tuesday. Clemson and North Carolina were the only schools to visit Clowney at the school Tuesday. Clowney will take his official visit to Florida State this weekend and he is still set to visit Clemson January 28th. And he has confirmed his plan to wait until February 14th, his birtday, to announce his choice. "That will give him two more weekends to make visits," his coach said. Clowney has also visited USC. "USC is still out front," Carroll said. Clowney will get a visit Wednesday from LSU.

Dre- You heard anything on Josue Matias from FSUs end?

Originally Posted by DLo13

indifferent.gif
@ that list Gunna posted.

Richt looks more like Jim Donnan everyday...
Jim Donnan didin't win 2 SEC's but yeah I see what you are saying.  Richt is not lasting past next year IMO.  I just want him to close out this recruiting class and we can part ways.

I'm already geeked for the Spring Game
laugh.gif
I am not. I think it will be closer to what Carr ran. Not showing much. Pumped to hear about winter workouts and how the kids are progressing.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

If Dorsey comes to GR Comm Coll., it is one of the few community colleges that has an easy road to Michigan. That is where Shawn Conway is going to hopefully make it to Michigan. If both those cats are there this fall, I will be at every home game.
Rumors of him looking to enroll at GRCC.� Doubt he ever makes it to Michigan tho, Michigan doesn't take a lot of JUCO's.
Pretty sure buddy will walk on @ FSU.

Spoiler [+]
Melvin Ray that is. Dorsey is already @ Grand Rapids

I don't think this has been posted...

Can't grab the link right now, but I saw that Washington is planning to auction Locker's jersey from the Holiday Bowl at a university dinner/fundraiser.

If AJ Green probably wasn't already eating good right now off an agent advance, you think he'd be salty?

(Who the eff wants a "Lucky" Locker jersey anyway?
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by DLo13

I don't think this has been posted...

Can't grab the link right now, but I saw that Washington is planning to auction Locker's jersey from the Holiday Bowl at a university dinner/fundraiser.

If AJ Green probably wasn't already eating good right now off an agent advance, you think he'd be salty?

(Who the eff wants a "Lucky" Locker jersey anyway?
laugh.gif
)

Salty for what??  The University of Georgia was auctioning off jerseys LAST season.  Green's most likely one of them.  The point is players aren't allowed to.

Back
Top Bottom