Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

This is why Tech can never be a ELITE program. They always blow their chances at "Big" wins. Smh

Boise up 10-0? Game over already. Boise never loses...So they damn sure aint losing up 10 points.

Ya'll dudes talk too damn much too damn early. Calling the game over with 10 min left in the 1st?

Ya'll dudes talk too damn much too damn early. Calling the game over with 10 min left in the 1st?

Boise just came out and punched Tech in their mouth. It's going to be interesting to see if Tech can bounce back, if not it's gonna be a long day for them

Boise just came out and punched Tech in their mouth. It's going to be interesting to see if Tech can bounce back, if not it's gonna be a long day for them

I love Boise attitude man. They know they better win this game convincingly or they won't play in the title game.

I love Boise attitude man. They know they better win this game convincingly or they won't play in the title game.

LOL
smh.gif

They gotta get that running game going....they have too...they can't keep getting stuffed like that because tyrod and those receivers....
smh.gif

They gotta get that running game going....they have too...they can't keep getting stuffed like that because tyrod and those receivers....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RoOk

And they don't deserve to with their weak scheduling year after year. #@!@ all that undefeated talk, play quality teams instead of one per year.

Originally Posted by RoOk

And they don't deserve to with their weak scheduling year after year. #@!@ all that undefeated talk, play quality teams instead of one per year.

Im not sure how surprised I am by this so far. I know its early, and a lot can change but it seems to me every year i hear how good VTech is supposed to be and im never impressed by them. I think they benefit from playing in a lackluster conference and getting less then stella bowl game matchups.

Originally Posted by S4L3

Agreed, then I checked your sig...... now i'm thinking it is over.

Back
Top Bottom