Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by IYE2

Urbans daughters
pimp.gif
I'll miss them as much as I'll Urban
tired.gif
You're Trey Burton?

THey had to fire him. No choice.

But now I doubt any of the candidates they went after the 1st time around are going to want the job after not getting it the 1st time around and being the #2 choice.

I was at work & some customer asked me who my team was, when i said Michigan he started LHAO and told me the score. I dropped my head and simply said

"Finally, RR is gone" haha

Wow...Did not expect that

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

THey had to fire him. No choice.

But now I doubt any of the candidates they went after the 1st time around are going to want the job after not getting it the 1st time around and being the #2 choice.
Maybe they'll get lucky and they can just hire Rich Rod after Michigan cans him.

TCU has played very well thus far. But I hate how people are gonna suck off TCU if they should win. The issue isn't are they good enough to hang with AQ schools for 1 game (that's not even up for debate). The question is how would they handle the grind of a SEC/Big 12/Pac 10/ACC schedule. People are gonna make this game out to be bigger than what it actually is.

/rant.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

TCU has played very well thus far. But I hate how people are gonna suck off TCU if they should win. The issue isn't are they good enough to hang with AQ schools for 1 game (that's not even up for debate). The question is how would they handle the grind of a SEC/Big 12/Pac 10/ACC schedule. People are gonna make this game out to be bigger than what it actually is.

/rant.

But at what point do we just give TCU their props and admit they are a good team? Or are we going to wait for them to have a down year (like every team has) and say I told you so?

I don't understand why TCU didn't join the Big 12. They would get to play Longhorns, Aggies and Red Raiders.

Originally Posted by theone2401

Originally Posted by KingJames23

/rant.

But at what point do we just give TCU their props and admit they are a good team?

The fact that I said they could play with anyone in the country in a one game scenario implies I think they're a good team, doesn't it?

How good are they, I don't know. To play teams almost every single week that can beat you if you aren't on your game is an entirely different animal. That question can finally be answered when they move but it better not be applied to Boise.

Originally Posted by ajrocka

I don't understand why TCU didn't join the Big 12. They would get to play Longhorns, Aggies and Red Raiders.

Because they have a much easier road to the BCS in the Big East.

The fact that I said they could play with anyone in the country in a one game scenario implies I think they're a good team, doesn't it?

How good are they, I don't know. To play teams almost every single week that can beat you if you aren't on your game is an entirely different animal. That question can finally be answered when they move but it better not be applied to Boise.

I hope so but when they most likely dominate the Big East people will just say "oh well its the Big East"

Because they have a much easier road to the BCS in the Big East.
They never had an invite to the Big XII and weren't ever gonna get one.

Because the Texas Big 12 schools dont want TCU in the same conference & its not up to TCU to choose what BCS conference they wanna join... U have to be invited in
laugh.gif

I'm just happy the big 10 hasn't won a game lol and the non AQ teams are undefeated. A After a TCU win I want an Oregon PAC-10 win and an SEC loss. The big ten is a bcs conference lol lol

I hope so but when they most likely dominate the Big East people will just say "oh well its the Big East"

Charlie-Strong-College-Football-Head-Coach-African-American-thumb-400xauto-5272.jpg

Back
Top Bottom