Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Deonte drop leads to INT
laugh.gif

Reading the day's pages, a Michigan "fan" sticks out. Give me another split-second prediction/proclamation/backtrack... please?

And Ark backup was 17/19 for 4tds at one point...

"[I's] a Gunna fan"

Damn, I really didn't expect Taylor Martinez's speed/acceleration to be completely dominated. He had/has such a distinctive burst, IMO. Nice job, Texas.

I really hope Terrelle Pryor is exposed today.
edit: @*#% happened to my avy? 
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
mad.gif

Reading the day's pages, a Michigan "fan" sticks out. Give me another split-second prediction/proclamation/backtrack... please?

And Ark backup was 17/19 for 4tds at one point...

"[I's] a Gunna fan"

Damn, I really didn't expect Taylor Martinez's speed/acceleration to be completely dominated. He had/has such a distinctive burst, IMO. Nice job, Texas.

I really hope Terrelle Pryor is exposed today.
edit: @*#% happened to my avy? 
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
mad.gif

tO$U's defense looks miserable. It's only the first quarter and they already want to go home
laugh.gif

tO$U's defense looks miserable. It's only the first quarter and they already want to go home
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by dreClark

TP2 gotta throw to win now.

Should be interesting

damn boy, its still the 1st quarter.

Tressel would be foolish to just drop back pass every down
Yeah but Wisky w/ a 14 pt lead is just gonna run, control the clock, and take the air out of the ball

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by dreClark

TP2 gotta throw to win now.

Should be interesting

damn boy, its still the 1st quarter.

Tressel would be foolish to just drop back pass every down
Yeah but Wisky w/ a 14 pt lead is just gonna run, control the clock, and take the air out of the ball

I'm not down on DRob but I think he should of been pulled earlier so he could watch the game see how things are opening up. He needs to tuck the ball faster and run for yards instead of sitting back there patting the ball.

I'm not down on DRob but I think he should of been pulled earlier so he could watch the game see how things are opening up. He needs to tuck the ball faster and run for yards instead of sitting back there patting the ball.

UF's coaching is dumb as hell. WHy do they keep running these option plays when Brantley is no running threat whatsoever? They make it easy as hell for the defense to shut them down. They might as well just put Brantley under center and let him hand the ball off like the pro-style QB he is.

UF's coaching is dumb as hell. WHy do they keep running these option plays when Brantley is no running threat whatsoever? They make it easy as hell for the defense to shut them down. They might as well just put Brantley under center and let him hand the ball off like the pro-style QB he is.

Back
Top Bottom