Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

roll.gif

UGA is worthless.

Locker is pretty swift but I cannot see him being a QB in the L. Dude puts the ball on wrs wrong shoulders quite a bit and always want to make a play. Take iteasy sometime dude.

This Bama D is so rite. They just throw anyone in there and they produce. So many ballers on that D.

Iowa takin care of this beat up PSU OL. That is a team that doesn't have a ton of talent but is coached up so well. Norm Parker is a beast as a DC.

Locker is pretty swift but I cannot see him being a QB in the L. Dude puts the ball on wrs wrong shoulders quite a bit and always want to make a play. Take iteasy sometime dude.

This Bama D is so rite. They just throw anyone in there and they produce. So many ballers on that D.

Iowa takin care of this beat up PSU OL. That is a team that doesn't have a ton of talent but is coached up so well. Norm Parker is a beast as a DC.

I know 80% of that crowd in Boulder is high as a kite, but ya'll really rushing the field? 
laugh.gif

I know 80% of that crowd in Boulder is high as a kite, but ya'll really rushing the field? 
laugh.gif

Pac 10 QBs takin shots out there.

Richt is a top notch guy but his time is done. Who is next up as coach UGA?

Pac 10 QBs takin shots out there.

Richt is a top notch guy but his time is done. Who is next up as coach UGA?

Back
Top Bottom