Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

how many fumbles do you want him to cough up before taking him out? weren't both INT's off tipped balls?

They're basically the same player anyway...except Shaw makes decisions a lot quicker.

how many fumbles do you want him to cough up before taking him out? weren't both INT's off tipped balls?

They're basically the same player anyway...except Shaw makes decisions a lot quicker.

Watching Noel makes me realize how much we truly need a STUD breakaway tailback to run this O 100%.

Denard + Noel would be STOOPID.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Watching Noel makes me realize how much we truly need a STUD breakaway tailback to run this O 100%.

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

we need Dee

Spoiler [+]
Dee%20Hart%20Michigan%20Wolverines_2.jpg

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

we need Dee

Spoiler [+]
Dee%20Hart%20Michigan%20Wolverines_2.jpg

^ Dee shall be ours...
nerd.gif

But this program isn't going anywhere near where we want it to until G-Rob (
alien.gif
) is canned & replaced with a legitimate D-Coordinator.

We really need to recruit better on D as well (especially LB's).

^ Dee shall be ours...
nerd.gif

But this program isn't going anywhere near where we want it to until G-Rob (
alien.gif
) is canned & replaced with a legitimate D-Coordinator.

We really need to recruit better on D as well (especially LB's).

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

eek.gif
@ how L$U got Peterson

50k upfront, 20k a semester, 2 discounted escalades, grandparents house out of foreclosure in deerfield, and a relocation for his dad to Baton Rouge.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

The fumbles were very unfortunate, but I don't believe you pull ya starting QB in the 4th quarter, when he was playing fairly well up until then, because of them. Had the fumbles came in the 1st quarter, then maybe. But the 4th, Nahh.

We can agree that Garcia was playing very well up until the 2 drives with the fumbles, right?
& despite 2 fumbles, the game was still a one possession game, right?

& Him & Shaw may be the same player, I'm not gonna debate who's superior or inferior, but at that point in the game, I'd take Garcia who has been in the whole game as opposed to a Shaw coming in cold turkey.

IDK, I just didn't understand the logic in pulling Garcia at that point in the game.
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
@ how L$U got Peterson

50k upfront, 20k a semester, 2 discounted escalades, grandparents house out of foreclosure in deerfield, and a relocation for his dad to Baton Rouge.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

The fumbles were very unfortunate, but I don't believe you pull ya starting QB in the 4th quarter, when he was playing fairly well up until then, because of them. Had the fumbles came in the 1st quarter, then maybe. But the 4th, Nahh.

We can agree that Garcia was playing very well up until the 2 drives with the fumbles, right?
& despite 2 fumbles, the game was still a one possession game, right?

& Him & Shaw may be the same player, I'm not gonna debate who's superior or inferior, but at that point in the game, I'd take Garcia who has been in the whole game as opposed to a Shaw coming in cold turkey.

IDK, I just didn't understand the logic in pulling Garcia at that point in the game.
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
@ how L$U got Peterson

How the hell are you gonna post this and not provide a source?

& LSU's crowd sounds pathetic. Atmosphere seems like a D-3 game...

eek.gif
@ how L$U got Peterson

How the hell are you gonna post this and not provide a source?

& LSU's crowd sounds pathetic. Atmosphere seems like a D-3 game...

eek.gif
@ how L$U got Peterson

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Thats more than John Wall got.

Jordan Jefferson is terrible

eek.gif
@ how L$U got Peterson

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Thats more than John Wall got.

Jordan Jefferson is terrible

Back
Top Bottom