Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Richt is done for
roll.gif

Thought I'd never see the day he'd be packing his bags

Originally Posted by dreClark

Mallet is a @@%%!$$ idiot

Explains my reactions watching the game the entire 2nd half. I tip my hat to Bama and the fans on here, we didn't capitalize.  We gave them all they wanted and more. As I said previously, we have a much improved team, I think we'll run the table. We covered though, so it wasn't too bad.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Mallet is a @@%%!$$ idiot

Explains my reactions watching the game the entire 2nd half. I tip my hat to Bama and the fans on here, we didn't capitalize.  We gave them all they wanted and more. As I said previously, we have a much improved team, I think we'll run the table. We covered though, so it wasn't too bad.
pimp.gif

The officiating in this Boise St. Oregon St. game has been terrible, the officials don't want to throw a flag against the Broncos
30t6p3b.gif
Hope James is alright

The officiating in this Boise St. Oregon St. game has been terrible, the officials don't want to throw a flag against the Broncos
30t6p3b.gif
Hope James is alright

Originally Posted by babam11218719

Fire Mark Richt. Im done defending him Gunna. Im done.

this +$@! got me so heated man.....OK the whole game MSU is stacking the box blitzing and +$@!...and this idiot bobo is not calling plays that let aaron air the ball out....how many times was murray in the shotgun formation before they realized they lost ???? Why are you putting a leash on an NFL type arm ??? How man carries did ealy and king get ??? I barely saw caleb.

FIRE ALL OF THEM BUMS

Originally Posted by babam11218719

Fire Mark Richt. Im done defending him Gunna. Im done.

this +$@! got me so heated man.....OK the whole game MSU is stacking the box blitzing and +$@!...and this idiot bobo is not calling plays that let aaron air the ball out....how many times was murray in the shotgun formation before they realized they lost ???? Why are you putting a leash on an NFL type arm ??? How man carries did ealy and king get ??? I barely saw caleb.

FIRE ALL OF THEM BUMS

Nice drive there for the Beavers, finally got a few penalties going our way
pimp.gif

and damn does Boise St. have some ugly chicks or what, haven't seen one so far that I would get down with, a bunch of cows out there

Back
Top Bottom