Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

smh.gif

This is the last post I'm ever going to make about VT football. I'll still post in the Sports Forum, but I am DONE with these frauds. I honestly have no idea what to say about this, other than that it's an inexcusable loss and most o the staff should be fired.

Call me a fairweather fan if you want but this is complete bull %#!@. There was no excuse for this game to even be close. I have sacrificed a ton of time to make it to/watch football games the last four years. I will not be going to any more games this year and you can quote me on that. I might be able to stomach watching a game on TV but I don't even know.

I already found it VERY difficult to get excited about the game today after the Boise game, I went but it was raining hard as %#!@ and we were sucking so I left at halftime. I doubt I'll be able to muster up any support for other games this year after the %#!@ show that happened today.

Since I'm the most prominent Tech fan on here, everybody can go ahead and pile on me, we deserve to be made fun of. But I will not be checking to read anybody's comments nor posting anything in CFB threads anymore, I have to pull a outacontrol music and just go ghost in CFB because I cannot take this
smh.gif

This is the last post I'm ever going to make about VT football. I'll still post in the Sports Forum, but I am DONE with these frauds. I honestly have no idea what to say about this, other than that it's an inexcusable loss and most o the staff should be fired.

Call me a fairweather fan if you want but this is complete bull %#!@. There was no excuse for this game to even be close. I have sacrificed a ton of time to make it to/watch football games the last four years. I will not be going to any more games this year and you can quote me on that. I might be able to stomach watching a game on TV but I don't even know.

I already found it VERY difficult to get excited about the game today after the Boise game, I went but it was raining hard as %#!@ and we were sucking so I left at halftime. I doubt I'll be able to muster up any support for other games this year after the %#!@ show that happened today.

Since I'm the most prominent Tech fan on here, everybody can go ahead and pile on me, we deserve to be made fun of. But I will not be checking to read anybody's comments nor posting anything in CFB threads anymore, I have to pull a outacontrol music and just go ghost in CFB because I cannot take this
smh.gif

What happened to all that talk of Florida St. rolling over OU... SO far the Sooners are making light work outta them....

Ima need Miami to score TD's and nor more FG's...

Vtech
smh.gif
told yall

What happened to all that talk of Florida St. rolling over OU... SO far the Sooners are making light work outta them....

Ima need Miami to score TD's and nor more FG's...

Vtech
smh.gif
told yall

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

smh.gif
your not nearly as bad as SHOES man....

and your more humble then most VT fans....90% of my close inner circle friends went to VT and I choose JMU as I wanted to choose a school not a football team...the only reason I ever have any problem with VT and their football program is it is always overrated and almost every tech fan I run across has excuses for days as to why you lose certain games...just chalk it up...your always going tohave a competitive/good team..but all I ever hear anyone from VT say is "oh yea we are national championship contenders...oh yea lucky we just got the ACC BCS bid and are not playing for the national championship..." get out of here with that mess....

as an alumnus of JMU and having been present at the National Championship game in 04 (first VA school to be football national champions) I am very proud of the boys today.  Last time I saw us play VT Kevin Jones had a field day in teh first half.

our win shouldn't take away from Boise but it will...Mickey Matthews has been building a great team in Harrisonburg since our title run and has been reloading/restocking on young talent very well...
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

smh.gif
your not nearly as bad as SHOES man....

and your more humble then most VT fans....90% of my close inner circle friends went to VT and I choose JMU as I wanted to choose a school not a football team...the only reason I ever have any problem with VT and their football program is it is always overrated and almost every tech fan I run across has excuses for days as to why you lose certain games...just chalk it up...your always going tohave a competitive/good team..but all I ever hear anyone from VT say is "oh yea we are national championship contenders...oh yea lucky we just got the ACC BCS bid and are not playing for the national championship..." get out of here with that mess....

as an alumnus of JMU and having been present at the National Championship game in 04 (first VA school to be football national champions) I am very proud of the boys today.  Last time I saw us play VT Kevin Jones had a field day in teh first half.

our win shouldn't take away from Boise but it will...Mickey Matthews has been building a great team in Harrisonburg since our title run and has been reloading/restocking on young talent very well...
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom