Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Damn another INT USF...?
indifferent.gif

Times like these i wish i had more TV's... I think Miami Ohio St is gonna end up getting most of my attention but im gonna be switching it around... I'd love to see Miami pull it off, something tells me thats not going to happen though.

laugh.gif
@ Georgia

after Kansas could barely muster up a FG against North Dakota St seeing them put up 4 TD's against GTech wasnt what i was expecting

Times like these i wish i had more TV's... I think Miami Ohio St is gonna end up getting most of my attention but im gonna be switching it around... I'd love to see Miami pull it off, something tells me thats not going to happen though.

laugh.gif
@ Georgia

after Kansas could barely muster up a FG against North Dakota St seeing them put up 4 TD's against GTech wasnt what i was expecting

Left the game at halftime, @*+$ got even worse. We're a bunch of frauds, @**%+!% garbage. At this point I'm glad we lost to BSU, because this would have been quite a rude awakening to lose to JMU
laugh.gif

I can't believe we are this bad man
smh.gif

Left the game at halftime, @*+$ got even worse. We're a bunch of frauds, @**%+!% garbage. At this point I'm glad we lost to BSU, because this would have been quite a rude awakening to lose to JMU
laugh.gif

I can't believe we are this bad man
smh.gif

Once again VTech proving to be one of the most overrated ball clubs in the country... I hope JMU scores right here...

Once again VTech proving to be one of the most overrated ball clubs in the country... I hope JMU scores right here...

Back
Top Bottom