Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

to bad this counts for nothing though, since the game was over in the first quarter
what the hell are you talking about??...are you even watching the game, or just coming in here trolling

to bad this counts for nothing though, since the game was over in the first quarter
what the hell are you talking about??...are you even watching the game, or just coming in here trolling

BSU needed that last FG, bad. Anyways i said way back on my first post I didnt care who won as long as i saw a shootout and that looks like what I'm getting. I bet Boise sure is missing Kyle Williams in the secondary right about now.

about Tyron's throws, I have seen some pretty looking throws but i have also saw him under throw a couple big ones tonight as well...

BSU needed that last FG, bad. Anyways i said way back on my first post I didnt care who won as long as i saw a shootout and that looks like what I'm getting. I bet Boise sure is missing Kyle Williams in the secondary right about now.

about Tyron's throws, I have seen some pretty looking throws but i have also saw him under throw a couple big ones tonight as well...

Should've had that one Boykins
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

Relax.
laugh.gif

He's just refencing how a lot people in this thread were saying the game was over after Boise went up 17-0.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

So who else thinks IF Boise loses ESPN will still somehow turn it around and call them courageous and blah blah?

No one. Al Sharpton on line one though.

Just caught up on my DVR (being back home FTW).

Great game. smh at the same people calling stuff in the 1st quarter of every game in this thread.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

So who else thinks IF Boise loses ESPN will still somehow turn it around and call them courageous and blah blah?

No one. Al Sharpton on line one though.

Just caught up on my DVR (being back home FTW).

Great game. smh at the same people calling stuff in the 1st quarter of every game in this thread.

Relax.
laugh.gif

He's just refencing how a lot people in this thread were saying the game was over after Boise went up 17-0.

yeah i'm just trolling, i cut it off when everybody said it was over with 3 quarters left.

yeah i'm just trolling, i cut it off when everybody said it was over with 3 quarters left.

hahahahah i'm playing but people need to let the game play out though and not say its over with 1 quarter in the books

Back
Top Bottom