Good with Photoshop? Wanna make $25 (and a book cover) Click it!

Originally Posted by Kramer

Looks great except it says %##+ in the middle of the lightbulb
laugh.gif
look at the first letters of each word in the title. derrrrppppppp
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

potus2028 wrote:

Classy Freshman wrote:

Good luck with the book fam.

What publishing service did you go with?

Thanks man...I'm gonna market it through my personal website for a couple weeks, then probably go with either Lulu or CreateSpace depending on what my capital looks like.

hey bro, can you pm me info on this process? ive been wanting to publish some poetry for awhile now.  Are you doing purely e-book bc i wanna go the print route?

help me out and illd def support you when your book comes out. thanks

Got you man, always glad to help a fellow artist...ima organize my thoughts and have it in your inbox.

Originally Posted by Kramer

Looks great except it says %##+ in the middle of the lightbulb
laugh.gif
look at the first letters of each word in the title. derrrrppppppp
tongue.gif

Ok I just noticed that too ha. Good work

Way to come through, dwiz!

potus- I'd like to know more about the availability of this when it's published.

Originally Posted by potus2028

potus2028 wrote:

Thanks man...I'm gonna market it through my personal website for a couple weeks, then probably go with either Lulu or CreateSpace depending on what my capital looks like.

hey bro, can you pm me info on this process? ive been wanting to publish some poetry for awhile now.  Are you doing purely e-book bc i wanna go the print route?

help me out and illd def support you when your book comes out. thanks

Got you man, always glad to help a fellow artist...ima organize my thoughts and have it in your inbox.
can you send this my way too? my girl is finishing up a children's book and we definitely would like some insight on how to get her stuff published if possible.

i'm pissed someone actually came thru.... so not like NT

but dope cover. pay the man more than $25 if its a hit

Let it be known in the sight of all NT that that man was paid for his brilliant work. Furthermore, it is decreed that he will receive additional funds when and if I stop being broke as @+$%. *tap tap pull, cross my heart* Thanks again, dwiz...I'll be proud to have my book judged by your cover.

Originally Posted by limitz

Way to come through, dwiz!

potus- I'd like to know more about the availability of this when it's published.

You realize you just asked for a commercial, right?
laugh.gif

"FfYL" will be available 11.7.11 @ http://undermyfitted.blogspot.com (and I'm even taking preorders
tongue.gif
) and at major outlets like Amazon, PubIt!, and other fine retailers by next Friday. FfYL: the thin one liners between genius and insanity.

Aight, I'll stop...

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Very cool 
pimp.gif

Nice job NT fam, actually pulling through.
everything_went_better_than_expected.jpg

Right? I've been on NT longer than some of y'all have been using the internet, and I know how these things backfire...I just decided to take a shot, and...hell...it worked out! See, this is what I loved about NT...well, that, PYPs, hilarious relationship fails, conspiracy theories, and 'tarded PS and .gifs...

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by dwizard23

59402252.jpg

That looks good.

Yes only suggestion i.would say is get rid of X bones looks like 4 penis touching each other lol. the balls really stands out. Just saying. No ayo

30t6p3b.gif

I'm disappointed...could have at least given some lulz then given him what he wanted on the 4th or 5th page...
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

30t6p3b.gif

I'm disappointed...could have at least given some lulz then given him what he wanted on the 4th or 5th page...
laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
Y'all was just determined to see this go down in flames, wasn't y'all?

Well...it's not too late...
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom