Good Food to Eat After Food Poisoning?

Without going into too much detail, I just got over some bad food poisoning and I've got nothing in my body, and I'm +!*%$!@ starving

Im craving something like a burger but I'm thinking that'll !*+! my stomach up

Is there anything you should stay away from after being sick like that?

i got it like 2 1/2 years ago, i don't remember 100% but i remember i had saltine crackers and i think bananas. after a few days you can begin to eatwhatever though, just don't eat the greasy stuff. it was terrible because it was beginning of freshman year in college and i had to be on my no. 2 alot.
frown.gif

oo i remember i had a stomach flu terible i lost a lot of weight from it too i ate broccoli and calm chowder it was one of them..

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

tacos, pink ones.

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

i concur.
but seriously, see if you can stomach some gatorade and lipton soup. if not, gotta go with dry toast or crackers

Food poisoning is the wort thing i ever been through. lol. I just wanted to committed it.

Would drink a glass of spite knowing i would throw it up.

man I had this last Jan.

i feel for you, the 1st day on my way back to work, I wasnt completely ready and almost $%*# myself in my damn car

i'd go with those snack pack crackers or plain cereal w/o milk or a lot of sugar

Goooo to some Chinese Restaurant and ask then for "Congee" it clears bad stuff in your body and it is plain..

Back
Top Bottom