Golden Globe Awards: nobodys watching

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Real talk I want Penelope Cruz to spit in my mouth.

5951574832f92070c6395edede974a17ee9f508.gif

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Avatar cleaned up almost all the awards. Unexpected since blockbuster films usually don't win awards.
That's because they usually aren't directed by great directors. I expect Avatar to do fairly well in the Oscars as well. Hollywood lovesthis movie.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

please God let entourage win
It's a joke that it even got nominated over Californication.
They did a really nice job with that piece on Scorsese.
ari Gold>californication
I'm a fan of both shows but for the most recent seasons of both, Californication was better.

NVM found the results online.

Nice dig by Ricky when introducing Mel Gibson...

"I'm not going to lie to you, I hope I've not offended anyone -- It's not my fault," As he sipped his beer..
"I like a drink as much as the next man, unless the next man is Mel Gibson!"

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

"I'm not going to lie to you, I hope I've not offended anyone -- It's not my fault," As he sipped his beer..
"I like a drink as much as the next man, unless the next man is Mel Gibson!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Christina Hendricks is such a beautiful woman, perfection IMO. I need to start watching that show she's in.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Avatar cleaned up almost all the awards. Unexpected since blockbuster films usually don't win awards.
This is James Cameron we're talking about. The massive amounts of hype, box office success, generally favorable reviews from critics, and thelate release date pretty much guaranteed that Avatar would be cleaning up during awards season. I would expect pretty much the same results from the Oscars.

Though I do feel sorry for George Clooney and Up in the Air, by all accounts it seemed like their year but Avatar has all the good press going for it now andJeff Bridges really snuck up out of nowhere with the Crazyheart performance.

Back
Top Bottom