Gold/silver rosary's recent popularity boom?

ive been seeing them boom lately and ive been thinking of buying one for fashion purposes..............................

however , is it frowned upon to be rocking these for fashion purposes cause most of the people ive been seeing them on lately
aren't exactly the best of christians

Originally Posted by MayweatherMiami

ive been seeing them boom lately and ive been thinking of buying one for fashion purposes..............................

smh.gif

MayweatherMiami wrote:
however , is it frowned upon to be rocking these for fashion purposes cause most of the people ive lately been seeing them on
are exactly the best of christians

n't
?

reason i ask is cause i was in the market for simple jewelry , these thing hold any meaning to them i should know about

Originally Posted by MayweatherMiami

290529611.jpg

however , is it frowned upon to be rocking these for fashion purposes cause most of the people ive lately been seeing them on
are exactly the best of christians

i think that is stupid to rock rosary's
just for fashions sake, it has a religious
meaning behind it, but yet again rappers
rock crosses all the time, while rapping
about shooting and killing people
so yeah just go ahead rock it to be fashionable

Qualmes quote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you say Christians?lol...son...rosary's are for Catholics
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Catholics are Christians.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Catholics are Christians.
but not all christians are catholics.

Right.

And...I thought there were going to be some pics with people rockin' this fashion...i've seen some girls with them, gold ones, but I don't thinki've seen any dudes rock em.

My mom's in hospice and they say she doesn't have much time left so I wear her rosary everyday. I don't think I would necessarily wear it forfashion purposes but I like to have it on me everyday.

Back
Top Bottom