Going to vegas tonight.. update!

Play black jack and go to Harrahs Toby Keith tables...I won so much money off of those dealers.

Have a good time but vegas is a crazy town. You will get at least 100 flyers for "Ginger" "Spice" "Precious" saying meet you for35 Dollars. Don't Do It!!! could be a ******.

Originally Posted by Freshly Snipes

Do a lot of drugs, hit up Tryst and maybe XS and cop a *@!$!! sometime while you're there.
Tryst Friday night XS on Saturday.
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Whenever I go, right after check in I hit up a no limit hold em table and win enough $
to pay for the trip. Then I do whatever I want after that. Don't buy Nikes in Vegas
though, prices are astronomical.

When I go to a buffet I think of quantity, not quality...I mean the food isn't bad, but it's not the greatest either.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you right! i saw that thread.. didn't know mommy broad was goin to vegas though
laugh.gif

im also there all day sunday. dont they got a big pool party at some hotel or somethin like that?
yeah rehab at the hard rock but its march... and i dont think its open yet

Snapped this when I was on the Deuce one afternoon.
These dudes are awesome!
313omyr.jpg

Im heading out there tonite as well. I swear if im walkin the strip and I see someone *tap tap pull* ima smack you.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
On the real have fun out there be safe. I love vegas, we got a party bus goin tonite.
pimp.gif

for clubs I like jet, tryst, pure, tao, and a couple others, but either prepare to wait in line forever or drop some serious bread for bottle service

some good buffets are wynn, planet hollyhood, and Bellagio

spearmint rhino is a good strip club, but I never stood point of going to a strip club in Veags when chicks are super easy to bag

and remember to tip

I hope your heading out there with a bit of money.

1. Budget yourself, don't throw all your money away in the early stages of your trips. If anything do that for the last days.

2. Don't start off at one end of the strip and buy souvenirs/beer. Their a little cheaper in the middle of the strip because they know tourists will wantto start walking the strip at one end and buy stuff when they see it first so their prices will be a little high.

3. I stayed at Mandalay Bay and it has the House of Blues resturant inside. Good eats. Probably had it 5 times in 4 days.

4. Go visit Treasures and Sapphire with whoever is down for a strip club

5. Tip good at the spot your staying at. Tip decent everywhere else

6. Play Blackjack and War. If possible go online and printout how to play Vegas blackjack and read it on the plane.

7. Hit up Ghost Bar, Tao, Tryst, I liked it there. I went to LAX and they do not treat you good in there at all, and we spent $1,500 so I would say avoid thatplace.

8. If there is a grocery/liquor store near you go buy some bottles and maybe pre-game at your hotel room if you don't want to OD at the clubs. There'sone across the street from Mandalay Bay near a McDonalds

9. Have fun, don't stress no B.S. cuz if you do theirs a high correlation with stressing something and feeling the need to go gamble or blow money inVegas.

Originally Posted by Diego

Play Blackjack.

just dont get caught counting....word to 21
do as many things as you can!
have fun, get smashed, and eff b**hes!

you better post about your time in vegas!

2 words: Spearmint Rhino
pimp.gif

Look for $ Mayweather on Sat nights
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dude stays going there like it's a club......

if u drivin get alch outside vegas. i remember the strip liq stores had od prices.

rollin to vegas next week
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jeuce

Im heading out there tonite as well. I swear if im walkin the strip and I see someone *tap tap pull* ima smack you.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
On the real have fun out there be safe. I love vegas, we got a party bus goin tonite.
pimp.gif

where did you stay at?

vegas was dope as hell y'all! i picked up on a palestanian chick, and pulled some blondies from iceland..... ICELAND! i was like
pimp.gif
. the hotel was wack but it was whatever.. we went to the playboy/moon club atthe palms as soon as we got there friday night. we had to wait 2 hrs to get in that! it was dope tho.. drank like a fish but was still on my toes. sat did alil gambling on the college b-ball games and came up. walked the strip, ate, drank a lil more, then went back to the room to sleep for like 2 hrs. sat night wewent to the encore/winn to this club called XS. dopest club i've ever been to!!! hella big and we didnt even have to wait that long. we got up in therelike playaz
glasses.gif
laugh.gif

im missing hella details but im half asleep right now... im going back in a few months for sure

I'm leavin Thursday morn for Vegas...
pimp.gif

Somebody PM me also...

And I need to know when that pool party is too!!...

And is there a list of places, clubs, stores that we SHOULDN'T go to???

Somebody let me know ASAP!!!...
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

im heading out to Vegas next Wednesday April 1 - 3 any of yall gonna be up there? What's some recommended buffets? and places with higher chances towinning some money?

for those saying "bring quite a bit amount of money"......

is $10k enough or less than that?? and how many days did you guys stay for?!??

might plan for something in 2011 if anything....

Back
Top Bottom