GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

im a man of many talents
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My man
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 23legacy45

Originally Posted by ikari XD

So who's going next week? I'm going to assume that a lot of folks from the Bay will be out there since this is how those weekends are 
laugh.gif

I'll be arriving on the 10th. Staying at either Ballys or PH Towers. You going as well?
Yeah, arriving on the evening of the 10th. Staying at the Venetian. Planning to watch closed circuit somewhere?

So who's going next week? I'm going to assume that a lot of folks from the Bay will be out there since this is how those weekends are 
laugh.gif

I'll be arriving on the 10th. Staying at either Ballys or PH Towers. You going as well?
Yeah, arriving on the evening of the 10th. Staying at the Venetian. Planning to watch closed circuit somewhere?

laugh.gif

This is my first trip to vegas during a fight weekend, second trip to vegas in general. I really don't know what I'm getting myself into
laugh.gif

I'm so #$#+*%+ excited going there in less then a month for the first time! I'm staying at the Cosmo and got my tix to Michael Jackso Cirque du Soleil.....I can't #$#+*%+ wait its getting closer!

I'm so #$#+*%+ excited going there in less then a month for the first time! I'm staying at the Cosmo and got my tix to Michael Jackso Cirque du Soleil.....I can't #$#+*%+ wait its getting closer!

So jealous of those going and staying at the Cosmo, I missed being there as soon as I checked out. I can't wait until my trip at the end of March.

Make sure you guys eat at Holsteins and Wicked Spoon

So jealous of those going and staying at the Cosmo, I missed being there as soon as I checked out. I can't wait until my trip at the end of March.

Make sure you guys eat at Holsteins and Wicked Spoon

how cold does it get around new years? i mean obviously clubs have coat checks and whatnot so it shouldnt be too big of a deal but is it miserable during the day? or just cold during the night.

how cold does it get around new years? i mean obviously clubs have coat checks and whatnot so it shouldnt be too big of a deal but is it miserable during the day? or just cold during the night.

During the day is fine, but it's a desert, so at night it can get pretty damn cold. That's why it's key to be able to be inside on New Years. Get where you need to be early and stay there. You don't want to be stuck outside.

During the day is fine, but it's a desert, so at night it can get pretty damn cold. That's why it's key to be able to be inside on New Years. Get where you need to be early and stay there. You don't want to be stuck outside.

COLD. Psycho *#* cold. I went for my birthday a few years ago (mid January), and I was freezing my balls off walking from club to club. Not to mention, I was on a GOOD ONE, drunk and coked out of my mind.

It gets cold.

Next time I go to Vegas will probably be early February for GSP vs. Diaz

COLD. Psycho *#* cold. I went for my birthday a few years ago (mid January), and I was freezing my balls off walking from club to club. Not to mention, I was on a GOOD ONE, drunk and coked out of my mind.

It gets cold.

Next time I go to Vegas will probably be early February for GSP vs. Diaz

dammit....well i am still gonna go, im suffering from vegas withdrawls. gonna try to go easy on the partying until then too....and then go wild

last time was literally non stop and it was so fun....blow and alcohol all day, all of us taking molly once we got to the clubs.....the girls were a lot hotter than i expected too, i figured since its vegas theyd be a little trashier/faker than i was used to, but most were like 18-25 and very cute. 

dammit....well i am still gonna go, im suffering from vegas withdrawls. gonna try to go easy on the partying until then too....and then go wild

last time was literally non stop and it was so fun....blow and alcohol all day, all of us taking molly once we got to the clubs.....the girls were a lot hotter than i expected too, i figured since its vegas theyd be a little trashier/faker than i was used to, but most were like 18-25 and very cute. 

Back
Top Bottom