GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by zmdawg

Might want to reorder your plans if you're thinking about sitting at the pools for Halloween? Most places pools won't be open.
The pool parties won't be open, but most hotels keep a heated pool open most of the year, and definitely likely still at Halloween. I was at PH last Halloween and saw people chillin' at the pool.
Wet Republic will be open from 11-6pm...it may not be a pool party per se but i figured drinking by the pool in the 70s with sun, will end up a party hah

Might want to reorder your plans if you're thinking about sitting at the pools for Halloween? Most places pools won't be open.
The pool parties won't be open, but most hotels keep a heated pool open most of the year, and definitely likely still at Halloween. I was at PH last Halloween and saw people chillin' at the pool.
Tao Beach might still be open. I know for a fact they'll be open this Saturday since I'll be there 
laugh.gif
. I'll have further info next week... I assume it's a distinct possibility since the temps are still in the mid 80s.
Again, for those of you heading out in the next couple of weekends, I'd highly suggest  checking out Lavo Brunch or GBDC if you need a daytime fix!

Tao Beach might still be open. I know for a fact they'll be open this Saturday since I'll be there 
laugh.gif
. I'll have further info next week... I assume it's a distinct possibility since the temps are still in the mid 80s.
Again, for those of you heading out in the next couple of weekends, I'd highly suggest  checking out Lavo Brunch or GBDC if you need a daytime fix!

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

Wet Republic will be open from 11-6pm...it may not be a pool party per se but i figured drinking by the pool in the 70s with sun, will end up a party hah
Yeah, last year it was 75 when I was in town. Coming from Seattle where it was probably 50 degrees, it felt like summer. Hell, that is summer in Seattle. As soon as that sun dips though...RUN!

Yeah, last year it was 75 when I was in town. Coming from Seattle where it was probably 50 degrees, it felt like summer. Hell, that is summer in Seattle. As soon as that sun dips though...RUN!

Originally Posted by ikari XD

laugh.gif
How much is the brunch if you don't mind me asking...I got a 75$ credit to the Aria where I am staying and I was planning on using that for Brunch but if Lavo isn't that terrible I would consider switching it up.

Also anyone have any ideas if Halloween Bottle prices are raised for that weekend?

laugh.gif
How much is the brunch if you don't mind me asking...I got a 75$ credit to the Aria where I am staying and I was planning on using that for Brunch but if Lavo isn't that terrible I would consider switching it up.

Also anyone have any ideas if Halloween Bottle prices are raised for that weekend?

laugh.gif

Honestly have no idea what it'll run you. I assume it'll be a solid amount since some of the food looks amazing, and people are popping bottles all over the place in the promo video 
laugh.gif
As for Halloween bottles, you should expect to have table minimums bumped up and the possibility of bottles being bumped up by up to $100. A lot of DJs are coming in that weekend to the Tier1s.

laugh.gif

Honestly have no idea what it'll run you. I assume it'll be a solid amount since some of the food looks amazing, and people are popping bottles all over the place in the promo video 
laugh.gif
As for Halloween bottles, you should expect to have table minimums bumped up and the possibility of bottles being bumped up by up to $100. A lot of DJs are coming in that weekend to the Tier1s.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I am expecting at least 75$ a head for Brunch which is ridiculous (i don't even drink champagne)

I got quoted for a one bottle minimum at Tao (only two of us drinking) but I know they are trying to put me in the restaurant level which WILL not happen

if anyone is going to be in LV and wants to meet up message me

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I am expecting at least 75$ a head for Brunch which is ridiculous (i don't even drink champagne)

I got quoted for a one bottle minimum at Tao (only two of us drinking) but I know they are trying to put me in the restaurant level which WILL not happen

if anyone is going to be in LV and wants to meet up message me

Yo, me and a couple of my boys will be out there this weekend. We staying at THEhotel. We hittin up XS Saturday night with some female friends that are gonna be out there too.

A lot of
pimp.gif
(OZ of tree)

A lot of drinking.

A lot of gambling.

A lot of @#@$%!!.

Gonna be one hell of a weekend. Holla @ me if u tryna kick it.

Yo, me and a couple of my boys will be out there this weekend. We staying at THEhotel. We hittin up XS Saturday night with some female friends that are gonna be out there too.

A lot of
pimp.gif
(OZ of tree)

A lot of drinking.

A lot of gambling.

A lot of @#@$%!!.

Gonna be one hell of a weekend. Holla @ me if u tryna kick it.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
To give an idea, XS on Monday of Labor Day was $525 for premium vodka (Ciroc, Grey Goose). Last year, Halloween night at The Bank, ALL bottles of vodka were $575. So it'll vary.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
To give an idea, XS on Monday of Labor Day was $525 for premium vodka (Ciroc, Grey Goose). Last year, Halloween night at The Bank, ALL bottles of vodka were $575. So it'll vary.

Back
Top Bottom