GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Nah if you have ur trip itinerary and all the other stuff (birth cert., passport pics, check...) they can do it THAT DAY.

I was harassing them for like 2 days straight lol...hit me up!

Originally Posted by Greezee

goldenarmz, I'll be there Friday-Monday. We're going to go stupid.
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

glasses.gif

I'll be at XS Saturday night too, mini NT summit...

I'll be there this weekend
friday: deadmau5 @ the chelsea
saturday: afrojack/calvin harris @ surrender
sunday: avicii @ wet republic

nerd.gif

I'll be there this weekend
friday: deadmau5 @ the chelsea
saturday: afrojack/calvin harris @ surrender
sunday: avicii @ wet republic

nerd.gif

^ Those afrojack tickets sold out quick 
laugh.gif
Thurs - chill

Fri - Tao Beach/Cathouse

Sat - Surrender/Chateau

Not trying to deal with the craziness at Tao/Marquee/XS on Sat, just won't have the patience after a looong day
laugh.gif
. I'll be watching Oregon/LSU Sat at the Venetian for sure though, come say whats up.

laugh.gif
Thurs - chill

Fri - Tao Beach/Cathouse

Sat - Surrender/Chateau

Not trying to deal with the craziness at Tao/Marquee/XS on Sat, just won't have the patience after a looong day
laugh.gif
. I'll be watching Oregon/LSU Sat at the Venetian for sure though, come say whats up.

Originally Posted by ikari XD

laugh.gif
Thurs - chill

Fri - Tao Beach/Cathouse

Sat - Surrender/Chateau

laugh.gif

I HATED Cathouse when I went...No dance floor or anything...

I will be watching the game as well, will u be watching it in the betting room or somewhere else?

laugh.gif
Thurs - chill

Fri - Tao Beach/Cathouse

Sat - Surrender/Chateau

laugh.gif

I will be watching the game as well, will u be watching it in the betting room or somewhere else?

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

laugh.gif
Thurs - chill

Fri - Tao Beach/Cathouse

Sat - Surrender/Chateau

laugh.gif

When I went to CatHouse they had dance floors, two seperate rooms. We had bottle service and we met some girls quick, so we were pretty much around our table the entire night. 

Defintely no XS but it was cool sport to kick the weekend off on Friday night.

laugh.gif
Thurs - chill

Fri - Tao Beach/Cathouse

Sat - Surrender/Chateau

laugh.gif

When I went to CatHouse they had dance floors, two seperate rooms. We had bottle service and we met some girls quick, so we were pretty much around our table the entire night. 

Originally Posted by solesavage

laugh.gif
Thurs - chill

Fri - Tao Beach/Cathouse

Sat - Surrender/Chateau

laugh.gif

Really? All I saw was the pool tables and the lil tables where we walked in...Where were they? We literally left after 10 mins...

laugh.gif
Thurs - chill

Fri - Tao Beach/Cathouse

Sat - Surrender/Chateau

laugh.gif

Really? All I saw was the pool tables and the lil tables where we walked in...Where were they? We literally left after 10 mins...

Whaaa? Pool tables? Are we talking about the same spot? When I went it was a full club, people dancing by the bar and then towards the restrooms there was a seperate room and I heard house music in there but didnt bother checking it out. But for a fact there was a dance floor because we all danced most of the night.

Whaaa? Pool tables? Are we talking about the same spot? When I went it was a full club, people dancing by the bar and then towards the restrooms there was a seperate room and I heard house music in there but didnt bother checking it out. But for a fact there was a dance floor because we all danced most of the night.

Yeah it's at the Luxor!? Maybe the pool tables were where the dance floor usually is? Mind u, this was spring break on like a Wed..They were BEGGING ppl to come in.

Yeah it's at the Luxor!? Maybe the pool tables were where the dance floor usually is? Mind u, this was spring break on like a Wed..They were BEGGING ppl to come in.

Back
Top Bottom