GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

I just got back from vegas and it was one hell of an experience.VEGAS 4the MFNWIN.
Got there Friday at 12am. Stayed at Imperial palace and it was a wack **! hotel but for the price u cant complain. Prepartied on some Hennesy and Coke walked the strip hit up $1 margaritas honestly tasted like a slushee w/o alcohol couldnt taste any but that henny had me good.
Friday night hit up Marquee and that spot was :thumbs up:. If possible buy presale tix. Fine **! asian girls everywhere amd honestly tje hip hop room is where its at. Not gonna lie I was on too good of a level to even go to the othe floors/rooms.
Sat night hit up surrender and it was cool. Wait was like 15 mins at 1030 guest list and cover was 30.Music was nothing but house. Besides a 30 _45 min set of hip hop and that was it. Spot looks dope dance floor is small though. Make sure u preparty if u go 2 surrender.
Honestly I already miss vegas. Should go back in mid-dec
Food spots definitely check out earls at planet hollywood.
Also check out Aloha Kitchen its off the strip nearby UNLV.
And raising canes chicken tenders are good eats esp. Their sweet tea. Its off the strip though.

I just got back from vegas and it was one hell of an experience.VEGAS 4the MFNWIN.
Got there Friday at 12am. Stayed at Imperial palace and it was a wack **! hotel but for the price u cant complain. Prepartied on some Hennesy and Coke walked the strip hit up $1 margaritas honestly tasted like a slushee w/o alcohol couldnt taste any but that henny had me good.
Friday night hit up Marquee and that spot was :thumbs up:. If possible buy presale tix. Fine **! asian girls everywhere amd honestly tje hip hop room is where its at. Not gonna lie I was on too good of a level to even go to the othe floors/rooms.
Sat night hit up surrender and it was cool. Wait was like 15 mins at 1030 guest list and cover was 30.Music was nothing but house. Besides a 30 _45 min set of hip hop and that was it. Spot looks dope dance floor is small though. Make sure u preparty if u go 2 surrender.
Honestly I already miss vegas. Should go back in mid-dec
Food spots definitely check out earls at planet hollywood.
Also check out Aloha Kitchen its off the strip nearby UNLV.
And raising canes chicken tenders are good eats esp. Their sweet tea. Its off the strip though.

So the unreal happened...

THE CAMPUS POLICE FOUND MY WALLET! DUDE WHO STOLE IT LEFT IT NEAR THE ATM MACHINE CUZ HE COULDNT GET ANYTHING OUT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Any Nter who will be out there this weekend, drinks on me whenever...Bottle service at XS Sat night courtesy of my boy...Staying at Venetian

I have to be the happiest person in the world right now!

THE CAMPUS POLICE FOUND MY WALLET! DUDE WHO STOLE IT LEFT IT NEAR THE ATM MACHINE CUZ HE COULDNT GET ANYTHING OUT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Any Nter who will be out there this weekend, drinks on me whenever...Bottle service at XS Sat night courtesy of my boy...Staying at Venetian

Posted here the other day. I did some research. But, there are just so many clubs to choose from.

Does anyone know the clubs which play hip hop or RnB but are more upscale? The girls want to go to upscale clubs with nice decor and pretty lights. But XS and Surrender just play that house/electro music which I DESPISE. I guess I am stuck going there.

Any of you who are promoters out there in Vegas, it'd be greatly appreciated if you can get at me. Thanks in advance!

Posted here the other day. I did some research. But, there are just so many clubs to choose from.

Does anyone know the clubs which play hip hop or RnB but are more upscale? The girls want to go to upscale clubs with nice decor and pretty lights. But XS and Surrender just play that house/electro music which I DESPISE. I guess I am stuck going there.

Any of you who are promoters out there in Vegas, it'd be greatly appreciated if you can get at me. Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Staying at the Venetian too. You can catch me at the main pool Friday morning grading papers 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Say whats up and have a beer!

Staying at the Venetian too. You can catch me at the main pool Friday morning grading papers 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Say whats up and have a beer!

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Tao's Opium room and Marquee's Boom Box Room are THE spots for hip hop+upscale. The Bank might still do a lot of hip hop on Sundays, but Tao and Marquee are on point any night in those rooms.
I've also heard a solid hip hop set at Surrender. I remember I was geeking hard when Lil Jon dropped some Dead Prez in there. One of the side rooms at Pure had hip hop along with Jet too.

Let me know if there's a specific place you need a plug at though.

Tao's Opium room and Marquee's Boom Box Room are THE spots for hip hop+upscale. The Bank might still do a lot of hip hop on Sundays, but Tao and Marquee are on point any night in those rooms.
I've also heard a solid hip hop set at Surrender. I remember I was geeking hard when Lil Jon dropped some Dead Prez in there. One of the side rooms at Pure had hip hop along with Jet too.

Let me know if there's a specific place you need a plug at though.

Good, because even expedited passports take up to two weeks. I'd hit you up but I literally have no idea what I'm doing this weekend. I think I'm staying at Cosmo, and going to Deadmau5 on Saturday night. Then Marquee or XS Monday night. My weekends in Vegas are never planned out.

Good, because even expedited passports take up to two weeks. I'd hit you up but I literally have no idea what I'm doing this weekend. I think I'm staying at Cosmo, and going to Deadmau5 on Saturday night. Then Marquee or XS Monday night. My weekends in Vegas are never planned out.

Boombox Room at Marquee. You could also try The Bank at Bellagio. They mix a lot of hip-hop into their mash-up sets.

Boombox Room at Marquee. You could also try The Bank at Bellagio. They mix a lot of hip-hop into their mash-up sets.

Trust me, once you party at XS your whole view on house music will change 
laugh.gif
 I used to hate house music until i started going to bigger clubs. It definitely gets everyone hyped. Besides most new hip hop/r&b songs are house/electro songs anyways 
laugh.gif
 I haven't heard a "traditional" sounding hip hop party song in years

Trust me, once you party at XS your whole view on house music will change 
laugh.gif
 I used to hate house music until i started going to bigger clubs. It definitely gets everyone hyped. Besides most new hip hop/r&b songs are house/electro songs anyways 
laugh.gif
 I haven't heard a "traditional" sounding hip hop party song in years

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

They could have had it to me by 2 pm they said
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Lol how many are in ur crew? It's just my buddy and I.

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

They gotta send that stuff away, bro. Anyway, it's neither here nor there at this point. I'll PM you in a sec.

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

They gotta send that stuff away, bro. Anyway, it's neither here nor there at this point. I'll PM you in a sec.

Nah if you have ur trip itinerary and all the other stuff (birth cert., passport pics, check...) they can do it THAT DAY.

I was harassing them for like 2 days straight lol...hit me up!

Back
Top Bottom