GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Going there this weekend coming up 
pimp.gif
 first time ever.
If any of my NT fam lives out there or will be out there this coming up weekend, hit me up.

Going there this weekend coming up 
pimp.gif
 first time ever.
If any of my NT fam lives out there or will be out there this coming up weekend, hit me up.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

lol got into a fight last night at marquee, had to go to the medical room they have back there
laugh.gif
that woulda been fun to see your roided-out #%% beat some poor dummy up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lol got into a fight last night at marquee, had to go to the medical room they have back there
laugh.gif
that woulda been fun to see your roided-out #%% beat some poor dummy up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i got sucker punched in the face

literally clocked in the nose for no reason, blood gushing out everywhere.

it was quite a scene lol

it was quite a scene lol

this is probably going to sound stupid but what are some non gambling things to do during the day? Not much of a gambler like that but still want to go. I know I would enjoy the night scene (clubs, strip clubs, shows, etc) but trying to burn some money on stuff I'd actually enjoy. Also, what are some sites that list when certain DJs will be playing and are they in Vegas usually certain times of the year.

this is probably going to sound stupid but what are some non gambling things to do during the day? Not much of a gambler like that but still want to go. I know I would enjoy the night scene (clubs, strip clubs, shows, etc) but trying to burn some money on stuff I'd actually enjoy. Also, what are some sites that list when certain DJs will be playing and are they in Vegas usually certain times of the year.

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

laugh.gif
XS line up for halloween weekend is ridiculous

friday avicii, saturday axwell, sunday deadmau5 and sunday afrojack and alesso

i think also those guys are shuffled back and forth among the wynn/encore clubs so like afrojack is also gonna be at surrender on friday, etc.
ridiculous lineup.

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

laugh.gif
XS line up for halloween weekend is ridiculous

friday avicii, saturday axwell, sunday deadmau5 and sunday afrojack and alesso

i think also those guys are shuffled back and forth among the wynn/encore clubs so like afrojack is also gonna be at surrender on friday, etc.
ridiculous lineup.

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

if you are going to be there to party at night, then you are not going want to do anything during the day.

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

if you are going to be there to party at night, then you are not going want to do anything during the day.

JOE are you kidding me?? nah nah.....what you mean you got sucker punched for no reason? mistaken identity?? i woulda lost it.

JOE are you kidding me?? nah nah.....what you mean you got sucker punched for no reason? mistaken identity?? i woulda lost it.

I'll be at PH Towers this weekend.

At Sapphire friday night with a big group (18 dudes). If any NTers are there, come find me and I will buy you a $15 beer. seriously.
God willing will be at the UFC fight on Sat night. Same free beer offer applies if you're there. If BJ Penn wins, I will probably end up at Marquee or XS afterwards. If he loses I will be sulking and broke chillin in the room.

I'll be at PH Towers this weekend.

At Sapphire friday night with a big group (18 dudes). If any NTers are there, come find me and I will buy you a $15 beer. seriously.
God willing will be at the UFC fight on Sat night. Same free beer offer applies if you're there. If BJ Penn wins, I will probably end up at Marquee or XS afterwards. If he loses I will be sulking and broke chillin in the room.

it was quite a scene lol
You beat him to a pulp right?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom