GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

I ran into DMX yesterday at Forum Shops Ceasar, he was real cool. Def gonna be at Tao Friday, dunno about saturday yet, What's Surrender XS looking like Saturday?

I ran into DMX yesterday at Forum Shops Ceasar, he was real cool. Def gonna be at Tao Friday, dunno about saturday yet, What's Surrender XS looking like Saturday?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i should stayed a extra week
laugh.gif
was already exhausted tho...theres always stuff poppin in vegas tho...i'll be back early next year

i just got this in my email

not sure how it will compare to XS but Club Nikki is real nice and you know nickis following so...funny tho they were supposed to have Wayne for a post fight party but i guess they didnt let his entourage in or something?  had to cancel - then i saw pix of him at the hard rock with none other than Suge Knight so that might have been why
laugh.gif

i should stayed a extra week
laugh.gif
was already exhausted tho...theres always stuff poppin in vegas tho...i'll be back early next year

i just got this in my email

not sure how it will compare to XS but Club Nikki is real nice and you know nickis following so...funny tho they were supposed to have Wayne for a post fight party but i guess they didnt let his entourage in or something?  had to cancel - then i saw pix of him at the hard rock with none other than Suge Knight so that might have been why
laugh.gif

Guess imma be at club nikki Sat, Kingtre I stay missin you by like a week. Lmao. I ran into my ol buddy Rudy Gay at Cheesecake Factory yesterday too aint seen him since Uconn days.

Guess imma be at club nikki Sat, Kingtre I stay missin you by like a week. Lmao. I ran into my ol buddy Rudy Gay at Cheesecake Factory yesterday too aint seen him since Uconn days.

laugh.gif
yea i was just out there...check the Nikki Beach day club schedule too...spot was decent

laugh.gif
yea i was just out there...check the Nikki Beach day club schedule too...spot was decent

Nikki Beach was actually pretty decent from what I remember (and that is very little). We had poor service at a restaurant at Tropicana so they gave us free admission to Ferry Corsten on LDW. It was sick.

Nikki Beach was actually pretty decent from what I remember (and that is very little). We had poor service at a restaurant at Tropicana so they gave us free admission to Ferry Corsten on LDW. It was sick.

For my Halloween birthday Cosmoplitan Hotel from Oct 30th - Nov 2nd.
Zumanity show Sunday, Marquee for Halloween night & Spearmint Rhinos. 
Can't wait given I made more money last month than I made all 1st half of last year.  Trouble!!

For my Halloween birthday Cosmoplitan Hotel from Oct 30th - Nov 2nd.
Zumanity show Sunday, Marquee for Halloween night & Spearmint Rhinos. 
Can't wait given I made more money last month than I made all 1st half of last year.  Trouble!!

^ gonna be wild for that weekend... unfortunately I'm coming in for a one-nighter the week before. 
Heard that Club Nikki/Nikki Beach is severing ties with the Tropicana...that was probably the only thing going for the Trop too 
laugh.gif
. Gonna be tough for whatever they do with the club after too since the Hyde spot at Bellagio and 1OAK will be opening in the next couple of months too.

^ gonna be wild for that weekend... unfortunately I'm coming in for a one-nighter the week before. 
Heard that Club Nikki/Nikki Beach is severing ties with the Tropicana...that was probably the only thing going for the Trop too 
laugh.gif
. Gonna be tough for whatever they do with the club after too since the Hyde spot at Bellagio and 1OAK will be opening in the next couple of months too.

Back
Top Bottom