GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Originally Posted by CjGenius368

Heading out at the end of August and checking into hotels. A friend of a friend recommended the Imperial Palace because it's hella cheap. Anyone been there? I kind of can't believe that it's comfortable for the price...

its right smack in the middle of the strip, it is affordable, just think of it this way, you know your only going to pay X amount, don't have high expectations, and besides, i hope you won't be staying in the room most of the time

Heading out at the end of August and checking into hotels. A friend of a friend recommended the Imperial Palace because it's hella cheap. Anyone been there? I kind of can't believe that it's comfortable for the price...

its right smack in the middle of the strip, it is affordable, just think of it this way, you know your only going to pay X amount, don't have high expectations, and besides, i hope you won't be staying in the room most of the time

I'll be there this weekend
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VanAP

I'm going in August with a bunch of people, cannot wait I have been so pumped for this trip!!!

What are drink prices like in the clubs? Is it cheaper just to get a bottle with 7 people? And how much is cover at most places?

doesnt work like that...if your trying to get a table there will be a bottle minimum depending on how many people you have, which club , what night etc etc

for example a busy night with a major dj at a major club might be a bottle for every 2 people...

Originally Posted by VanAP

I'm going in August with a bunch of people, cannot wait I have been so pumped for this trip!!!

What are drink prices like in the clubs? Is it cheaper just to get a bottle with 7 people? And how much is cover at most places?

doesnt work like that...if your trying to get a table there will be a bottle minimum depending on how many people you have, which club , what night etc etc

for example a busy night with a major dj at a major club might be a bottle for every 2 people...

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

ironman you hanging out with mma fighters?
roll.gif

to my understanding, if you book directly through the Hard Rock, you get free access to Rehab. If you don't, I believe you can buy 2 bracelets per room at check in for $25 each. Also remember that they have a resort fee of about $15 a night.
Depending on what you wanna do, then I'd pick. If you don't stay at HR and you're intent is to go to Rehab, you're gonna pay $50+ EASY per person.
I'm going in July and had booked through Expedia and when I called to confirm, the HR rep told me I still had to pay for Rehab, and it could range anywhere from $50-300 per person. I want to send her a
roll.gif
 over the phone
I was at Hard Rock for Rehab Sunday before last. It was $75 for guys and $25 for girls. My homie booked a room though and he got 2 wristbands for free. Worth it though. Ferry Corsten was playing and the pool was dope.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

ironman you hanging out with mma fighters?
roll.gif

to my understanding, if you book directly through the Hard Rock, you get free access to Rehab. If you don't, I believe you can buy 2 bracelets per room at check in for $25 each. Also remember that they have a resort fee of about $15 a night.
Depending on what you wanna do, then I'd pick. If you don't stay at HR and you're intent is to go to Rehab, you're gonna pay $50+ EASY per person.
I'm going in July and had booked through Expedia and when I called to confirm, the HR rep told me I still had to pay for Rehab, and it could range anywhere from $50-300 per person. I want to send her a
roll.gif
 over the phone
I was at Hard Rock for Rehab Sunday before last. It was $75 for guys and $25 for girls. My homie booked a room though and he got 2 wristbands for free. Worth it though. Ferry Corsten was playing and the pool was dope.

Originally Posted by versache530

i'll be in Vegas next week! Cosmo ftw. can't wait

Yezzir. I stayed there last month in the "wrap-around terrace". That thang was bawse!

Originally Posted by versache530

i'll be in Vegas next week! Cosmo ftw. can't wait

Yezzir. I stayed there last month in the "wrap-around terrace". That thang was bawse!

is there a liquer store on the strip? i wanna do some drinking in the room, and are the prices for bottles at the liquer store the same bas any other city?

is there a liquer store on the strip? i wanna do some drinking in the room, and are the prices for bottles at the liquer store the same bas any other city?

lol IP is maddd ghetto! cant expect much for 20$/nt but the checkin line is like 2+ hrs and the room is a run down motel.
pretty rundown, and the check in wait is ridiculous in itself. 

lol IP is maddd ghetto! cant expect much for 20$/nt but the checkin line is like 2+ hrs and the room is a run down motel.
pretty rundown, and the check in wait is ridiculous in itself. 

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

sign.gif

+
cooler.jpg

+
icebags.jpg

sign.gif

+
cooler.jpg

+
icebags.jpg

You can buy liquor all over the place: drug stores, malls, stand alone liquor stores (I think there's one right in front of Paris, for example). Prices are comparable to any other state, from what I can remember.

You can buy liquor all over the place: drug stores, malls, stand alone liquor stores (I think there's one right in front of Paris, for example). Prices are comparable to any other state, from what I can remember.

Last March I rolled out of the Venetian and walked all the way up to that liquor store by Paris to cop an og 4Loko to celebrate me winning a G in about 15 mins. The open container law out there is money. I need to make it back out there. Cosmo looks sick.

Last March I rolled out of the Venetian and walked all the way up to that liquor store by Paris to cop an og 4Loko to celebrate me winning a G in about 15 mins. The open container law out there is money. I need to make it back out there. Cosmo looks sick.

Back
Top Bottom