GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Originally Posted by proper english

biggest expense is gonna be gettin into the clubs it looks like...........

how do bouncers determine if you get rejected or not?? 

you can get in most clubs for free if you show up with a group of females (just make friends otw to the line).. even better if you snag up one of the locals. 
laugh.gif

this is what i plan on doing

you can get in most clubs for free if you show up with a group of females (just make friends otw to the line).. even better if you snag up one of the locals. 
laugh.gif

this is what i plan on doing

laugh.gif

i dont know about MOST tho...alot of these clubs we are talking about still girls up for like $40 to get in...

the befriend a group of girls in line thing is cause if they see a group of 3 dudes they might just overlook you ..but if its 6 girls and 3 dudes you can sometimes jump the line...but your all still paying

laugh.gif

i dont know about MOST tho...alot of these clubs we are talking about still girls up for like $40 to get in...

the befriend a group of girls in line thing is cause if they see a group of 3 dudes they might just overlook you ..but if its 6 girls and 3 dudes you can sometimes jump the line...but your all still paying

I just got back from vegas 3 weeks ago, I went with 5 other dudes so everywhere we went we knew we had to do it vip status or else we would have been on those long lines all night probably to get rejected. but first night we went to Tao's, we bought two bottles $450 each, so total after taxes and gratuity was a little less than $1200, divided by 6 dudes is $200 each, plus we hit some bouncer off to watch our table while we walked around. 
Second night we went to the palms, hit up Ghostbar, same thing two bottles $1200. cool thing about the vip at the palms is that you get access to every club in the place which includes Playboy and Rain. The views at these spots were unbelievable, and my boy knew one of the barbacks so we got a free bottle 
pimp.gif

Overall it was definitely worth it, we all had a good time, The best thing about vegas is that when they say something cost $1200, it comes out to $1200. Not like here in Nyc where everywhere you go they trying to hit you with crazy hidden fees 
eyes.gif

I just got back from vegas 3 weeks ago, I went with 5 other dudes so everywhere we went we knew we had to do it vip status or else we would have been on those long lines all night probably to get rejected. but first night we went to Tao's, we bought two bottles $450 each, so total after taxes and gratuity was a little less than $1200, divided by 6 dudes is $200 each, plus we hit some bouncer off to watch our table while we walked around. 
Second night we went to the palms, hit up Ghostbar, same thing two bottles $1200. cool thing about the vip at the palms is that you get access to every club in the place which includes Playboy and Rain. The views at these spots were unbelievable, and my boy knew one of the barbacks so we got a free bottle 
pimp.gif

Overall it was definitely worth it, we all had a good time, The best thing about vegas is that when they say something cost $1200, it comes out to $1200. Not like here in Nyc where everywhere you go they trying to hit you with crazy hidden fees 
eyes.gif

jimalojj wrote:
Originally Posted by Fade On You

jimalojj wrote:
Im heading over to Vegas in August for 3 days(fri-monday)/ Still deciding if i shld stay at Vdara or the Aria (friend stayed there,wicked hotel from the pics she took) Grand canyon and Vegas helicopter ride already booked
pimp.gif
 Just a few questions

How far is niketown from the strip? 
Do i need to rent a car or will taxis be fine(ive been told never to go via the tunnel as drivers use this to charge u extra).
As far as bottle service goes do clubs accomodate requests for 2-3 people or only for larger groups?
What clubs are best for hiphop, i can only tolerate a small amount of dance music
laugh.gif

Where's the gun store, costs 80 to do that here down under
30t6p3b.gif

Thanks

Stay at Aria. I stayed there in a penthouse and it was the nicest room ive ever stayed in. Staff was friendly, hotel was amazingly clean, +#%! was TOO dope.

You can get bottle service for 2-3, it will obviously be more expensive then splitting it between 7-8 people.   

Will probably end up at the Aria, heard horror stories about Vdara's death ray...Im too dark to tan
laugh.gif
.  As for the bottle service it'll probably be my gf and i, what's the typical range for 1 bottle. Dnt mind paying if it $300 or less. I really cldnt be bothered going to the bar all night and i like the idea of having some where to chill. As for hiphop what are the best clubs Fri-Sun?   Did you go to Haze, i like the idea of staggering from the club straight to my room
laugh.gif

Yes i went to Haze, decent club. It had two room area places you can chill at, one lower level then if i remember correctly you went up a few stairs to the main dance floor...chicks dancing all around the dance floor on stages (girls who worked there)....some across the DJ table, and to the sides. Was def a HUGE plus to tell em "lets go up to my penthouse room" after
laugh.gif
...and we just stumbled down 2 hallways and up to my room
pimp.gif

jimalojj wrote:

jimalojj wrote:
Im heading over to Vegas in August for 3 days(fri-monday)/ Still deciding if i shld stay at Vdara or the Aria (friend stayed there,wicked hotel from the pics she took) Grand canyon and Vegas helicopter ride already booked
pimp.gif
 Just a few questions

How far is niketown from the strip? 
Do i need to rent a car or will taxis be fine(ive been told never to go via the tunnel as drivers use this to charge u extra).
As far as bottle service goes do clubs accomodate requests for 2-3 people or only for larger groups?
What clubs are best for hiphop, i can only tolerate a small amount of dance music
laugh.gif

Where's the gun store, costs 80 to do that here down under
30t6p3b.gif

Thanks

Stay at Aria. I stayed there in a penthouse and it was the nicest room ive ever stayed in. Staff was friendly, hotel was amazingly clean, +#%! was TOO dope.

You can get bottle service for 2-3, it will obviously be more expensive then splitting it between 7-8 people.   

Will probably end up at the Aria, heard horror stories about Vdara's death ray...Im too dark to tan
laugh.gif
.  As for the bottle service it'll probably be my gf and i, what's the typical range for 1 bottle. Dnt mind paying if it $300 or less. I really cldnt be bothered going to the bar all night and i like the idea of having some where to chill. As for hiphop what are the best clubs Fri-Sun?   Did you go to Haze, i like the idea of staggering from the club straight to my room
laugh.gif

Yes i went to Haze, decent club. It had two room area places you can chill at, one lower level then if i remember correctly you went up a few stairs to the main dance floor...chicks dancing all around the dance floor on stages (girls who worked there)....some across the DJ table, and to the sides. Was def a HUGE plus to tell em "lets go up to my penthouse room" after
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by biglou2n

pimp.gif

eyes.gif

<Cosign on everything here. First time I went to Vegas, it was 6 of us.If your going to a tier 1 club for example Tao,XS,marquee bottles start at $450 MINIMUM + tax n tip.Its 100% well worth it when it's a group of ya. Your beating waiting in line,cover,waiting at the bar, your getting a table and you'd probaly spend almost the same amount on drinks if you didn't get bottles.

pimp.gif

eyes.gif

<Cosign on everything here. First time I went to Vegas, it was 6 of us.If your going to a tier 1 club for example Tao,XS,marquee bottles start at $450 MINIMUM + tax n tip.Its 100% well worth it when it's a group of ya. Your beating waiting in line,cover,waiting at the bar, your getting a table and you'd probaly spend almost the same amount on drinks if you didn't get bottles.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Al Audi wrote:

laugh.gif

the last time this worked for me was 09.. my vegas home girl and her sis talked their way into letting me & my dude for free.. this was @ Tao, though.. idk if that joint is still relevant today..
definitely didnt work last year @ XS & even @ Surrender. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Al Audi wrote:

laugh.gif

the last time this worked for me was 09.. my vegas home girl and her sis talked their way into letting me & my dude for free.. this was @ Tao, though.. idk if that joint is still relevant today..
definitely didnt work last year @ XS & even @ Surrender. 
frown.gif

VANITY is the TRUTH!

I was out there last May and the ratio of girls to guys was EASILY 3:1. Crazy.

Don't remember too much of the night though (blackout drunk by 11pm), this was the last night of an epic 3 day bender. I hazily remember being tossed from there about 3:30am.
pimp.gif

VANITY is the TRUTH!

I was out there last May and the ratio of girls to guys was EASILY 3:1. Crazy.

Don't remember too much of the night though (blackout drunk by 11pm), this was the last night of an epic 3 day bender. I hazily remember being tossed from there about 3:30am.
pimp.gif

jimalojj wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
 at seeing 450+ per bottle in some clubs. . I'll just pre drink and get to Haze a bit early to avoid any crazy line. Cant get that hammered anyway because the gf will no doubt wake me up early the next morning to go sight seeing
laugh.gif
. Going to Miami the following week with my bro,i'll go all out then
devil.gif

jimalojj wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
 at seeing 450+ per bottle in some clubs. . I'll just pre drink and get to Haze a bit early to avoid any crazy line. Cant get that hammered anyway because the gf will no doubt wake me up early the next morning to go sight seeing
laugh.gif
. Going to Miami the following week with my bro,i'll go all out then
devil.gif

great thread, we might as well make this the official vegas thread. good looks to all the info.

great thread, we might as well make this the official vegas thread. good looks to all the info.

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

pimp.gif

eyes.gif

Industry nights those bottles drop about $100, or so, even at the top clubs (Grey Goose and Ciroc are still going to be $100 more than the others, probably). And those nights are more fun anyway. But on the other hand, I went to The Bank on Halloween...all vodka bottles (even Skyy) were $575. They don't mess around on those busy nights. My friend bought a bottle of Ciroc for the two of us and we just got tanked.

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

pimp.gif

eyes.gif

Industry nights those bottles drop about $100, or so, even at the top clubs (Grey Goose and Ciroc are still going to be $100 more than the others, probably). And those nights are more fun anyway. But on the other hand, I went to The Bank on Halloween...all vodka bottles (even Skyy) were $575. They don't mess around on those busy nights. My friend bought a bottle of Ciroc for the two of us and we just got tanked.

bump for any news on performances/parties during the fight weekend- i still dont see much listed

bump for any news on performances/parties during the fight weekend- i still dont see much listed

Back
Top Bottom