GOING TO REHAB UHHH-GAIN

Damn that's great to hear, sir. Congrats on the sobriety and the new outlook on things. Props.

congrats dude, keep it up.
Co-sign 
pimp.gif

First time posting on Niketalk in over 2 years.
I didn't have access to the internet for 15 months. That was a good thing though.

I have 2 years of sobriety ...... not that time matters.
Niketalk changed soooooooo much, and so did my outlook on life.

oyXH2.gif

good luck, I would recommend bringing some more sneakers and a pair of flip flops too

The freshest homie in rehab but yo best wishes man alcoholism is still an issue and although you seem misguided i wish you the best for your health and life

First time posting on Niketalk in over 2 years.
I didn't have access to the internet for 15 months. That was a good thing though.

I have 2 years of sobriety ...... not that time matters.
Niketalk changed soooooooo much, and so did my outlook on life.

Congrats man, glad to hear it :pimp:

Congrats OP
nthat.gif

You do 12 Step?

I did a 30 day rehab about 6 months ago. Got my 90 day chip and went back out day 91.

Hesitant to go back to meetings because I still smoke trees and do stuff other than my DOC (opiates).

I'll have 2 years clean & sober in july. Phills Goodman 
pimp.gif

Congrats bruh. Stay focused. 

Good luck.  Addictions aren't not an easy thing to overcome..
No lie.

People just don't realize how powerful an addiction is until they have actually dealt with one.

I used to be one of those cats that had ZERO sympathy for people with a dependency problem.

I'm still considering going if I can't fight mine on my own soon.
mean.gif

Good luck OP.

Last edited:
No lie.

People just don't realize how powerful an addiction is until they have actually dealt with one.

I used to be one of those cats that had ZERO sympathy for people with a dependency problem.

I'm still considering going if I can't fight mine on my own soon.
mean.gif

Good luck OP.
i feel you, im addicted to these snow bunnys, damn snow flakes lookin all innocent. Then you got the snow bunnys with the bubble. man i feel like uncle ruckus on boondocks.

No lie.
I'm still considering going if I can't fight mine on my own soon. :smh:

Good luck OP.

We should all be behind you and supportive of your struggle seeing as 90% of NT has an addiction problem of their own.

Late night _s be like: "Im just gonna check the(pick one)Women appreciation thread for a minute. 30 seconds later...

2 minutes later

1 minute later

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom