Going to PR in a few weeks.. aware me!

phen0m

Banned
Staying with my cousin near San Juan. Never been. What to expect? What to do? Ill be with my shortie, and her fambs; a bit older i think

Last edited:
It's basically another state....where a lot of people speak spanish.

Stay away from the bad parts, ask around. Do visit the Bioluminescent Bay of Vieques Island, El Yunque, the Caves, and hang out in San Juan at night.

Should be a good time.

Some flix from the PR trip. Hit up El Junque for some Ziplining. Took the longazz ferry and went kayaking in Vieques, partied at Club Brava, and a few other spots. Caught some waves at Luquillo. Almost walked right the F into La Perla without even realizing it.. smh.
Trip was dope. Two things though.. I thought the food sucked until the last few days.. ate at Metropol, Marmalade, the Waterfront(i think.. its in loiza).. a rack of other spots. However.. drinkage was on-point and cheap as hell.

Also.. the chicks were MASSIVELY overrated.. Didnt see anything top notch unless you were at a spot in old san juan or isla verde. Walking around town or the mall.. you see better chicks in NY on any block

Last edited:
It's basically another state....where a lot of people speak spanish.

Stay away from the bad parts, ask around. Do visit the Bioluminescent Bay of Vieques Island, El Yunque, the Caves, and hang out in San Juan at night.

Should be a good time.

go to guavate, a city south of san juan and eat at a lechonera. since you're going around christmas time also try coquito a drink kinda like egg nog.

Last edited:
Phenom what u mean u almost walked right into F in la perla?

I was taking pictures on my phone, following my shortie.. and she was walking down some steps by the hood in Old San Juan.. I did a quick WAIT, HOLUP.. grabbed her and backed tracked. I dont know if its THAT serious over there.. but I promise.. everyone I came across in PR that I knew, spoke first of the food, 2nd of staying away from that area.

Also, Are the pictures not showing up in my 2nd post??

Puerto Rico is beautiful, and the "bad" areas are rare and aren't even that bad.

My girls Puerto Rican, I'm not at all and I'd love to get married there. Absolutely stunning.

PR is dope. My girl's family still has a house there....albeit it something small compared to standards in the states.

When I went to PR back in 2008 with some College fraternity (bros to the fullest)......the first things these dudes did when we landed was head to La Pearla and get all kinds of substances (Opium, Coke, Green). Some wild dudes to the extreme.

I was walking back to the Diamond Plaza Hotel and a transformer exploded out of the sky and sailed over my head....my friends were all on the balcony watching and found it extremely amusing. Ha.

PR is dope....great food, great women, great visuals.

PR was pretty nice i went this year back in march. definitely hit up old San Juan, El yunque, the bioluminesent tour, and take that tour that take you to Culebra its by far one of the best beaches ive been too in my life real nice place im sure you will like it

My wife and I went for our 1 year anniversary in September. We stay at the Hilton Resort in Ponce which is about a hour or so outside of San Juan. We had a very relaxing time while we were there. The weather was on point, the drinks were nice, and it made for a nice weekend.

Back
Top Bottom