Going to Oahu in April, recommend me some stuff to do

As the title says. I'm going Oahu in April for my honeymoon, and would like some recommendations of stuff to do. Maybe some places  that I would overlook , and some food spots that the locals go to.

skydive/shark cage on the north shore. easy hike: manoa falls. harder hike: aiea loop trail. popular hike: koko head crater.
local food spots: best hawaiian food - helenas, popular plate lunch - rainbows drive-in best shaved ice imo - shimazus, most popular shaved ice - matsumotos, runner up shaved ice - waiola or ice garden. best nice restaurant that has a local flavor - alan wongs.

i dunno man, i could go on and on. what did you have in mind? preferences?

skydive/shark cage on the north shore. easy hike: manoa falls. harder hike: aiea loop trail. popular hike: koko head crater.
local food spots: best hawaiian food - helenas, popular plate lunch - rainbows drive-in best shaved ice imo - shimazus, most popular shaved ice - matsumotos, runner up shaved ice - waiola or ice garden. best nice restaurant that has a local flavor - alan wongs.

i dunno man, i could go on and on. what did you have in mind? preferences?
It's our first time there, so we want to get as much of the island in as possible. Outdoors  stuff sounds fun so we could take pics 

the hiking spots i listed all have great picture potential. just don't leave anything in your car when you park it and don't leave any valuables on the beach when you go in the water.

Back
Top Bottom