Going to Atlanta on the 28th...what to do?

yeah i forgot about AS ... def hit there.

Hit Wish in Little 5 and Standard on Peachtree ...

I aint been to Walters in a couple years but you can always catch some steals there.

Nobody has mentioned the Georgia Aquarium? Definitely hit this up, it's worth it.

Don't listen to these guys about Lenox, it isnt really that bad. If you want to drop some serious cash, go across the street to Phipps Plaza.

Restaurants - If you like steak, check out Mortons or McKendricks. Places like Aria, Noche, Twist, Shout, and The Varsity are all good looks.

Shoes - Definitely go to Walters

Atlantic Station is a decent hangout spot too.

Nobody has mentioned the Georgia Aquarium? Definitely hit this up, it's worth it.

Don't listen to these guys about Lenox, it isnt really that bad. If you want to drop some serious cash, go across the street to Phipps Plaza.

Restaurants - If you like steak, check out Mortons or McKendricks. Places like Aria, Noche, Twist, Shout, and The Varsity are all good looks.

Shoes - Definitely go to Walters

Atlantic Station is a decent hangout spot too.

Go to Lenox Mall Saturday afternoon. You should have a great time
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

nerd.gif

Word.
Hit up the New Era store if you are into fitteds...

Walters is a must.

Wish if you want.

Hawks game.

CNN

Coke World.

Originally Posted by got shoes

nerd.gif

Word.
Hit up the New Era store if you are into fitteds...

Walters is a must.

Wish if you want.

Hawks game.

CNN

Coke World.

It depends on the type of person you are and the things you like to do...

Any city's experience can be what you make out of it.

I'm not a club/bar/lounge person. I'm really trying to disassociate myself from the stereotypes that are usually depicted with my group of people. I guess that I'm getting older too--- Being here in Atlanta makes it no easier
laugh.gif

But if you want to expand your mind and way of thinking----- Go to The High Museum, Fox Theatre, The Georgia Aquarium, Fernbank Museum, or even check out The Botanical Gardens, if you have a date. The Atlanta Symphony Orchestra is pretty good too if you are into that. Also, there are tons of exhibits you can check out in Atlantic Station----"The Bodies exhibit" , "Circ De' Soleli (sp?), and a few others.

Its always great to swing down Auburn Avenue and visit the MLK Memorial and go to different spots in the Downtown area to read the Civil Rights landmarks throughout the city----visit The Atlanta University Center (Morehouse, Clark, Spelman College)----tons of historical landmarks and monuments of Civil Rights leaders too.

But if you want to join the rest of the party and add even more fuel to the "stereotype bon-fire" , go visit the numerous clubs located throughout the city...just to name a few...

- Primal
- Compound
- Opera
- Libra
- Primetime
- The velvet room
- Club Miami
- Club Life

...I know there are more along with the plethora amount of strip clubs too (Stroker's, Body tap, Magic City, Pinup...)

But like I say its what YOU make it and depends on the type of person you are. Enjoy your visit.

It depends on the type of person you are and the things you like to do...

Any city's experience can be what you make out of it.

I'm not a club/bar/lounge person. I'm really trying to disassociate myself from the stereotypes that are usually depicted with my group of people. I guess that I'm getting older too--- Being here in Atlanta makes it no easier
laugh.gif

But if you want to expand your mind and way of thinking----- Go to The High Museum, Fox Theatre, The Georgia Aquarium, Fernbank Museum, or even check out The Botanical Gardens, if you have a date. The Atlanta Symphony Orchestra is pretty good too if you are into that. Also, there are tons of exhibits you can check out in Atlantic Station----"The Bodies exhibit" , "Circ De' Soleli (sp?), and a few others.

Its always great to swing down Auburn Avenue and visit the MLK Memorial and go to different spots in the Downtown area to read the Civil Rights landmarks throughout the city----visit The Atlanta University Center (Morehouse, Clark, Spelman College)----tons of historical landmarks and monuments of Civil Rights leaders too.

But if you want to join the rest of the party and add even more fuel to the "stereotype bon-fire" , go visit the numerous clubs located throughout the city...just to name a few...

- Primal
- Compound
- Opera
- Libra
- Primetime
- The velvet room
- Club Miami
- Club Life

...I know there are more along with the plethora amount of strip clubs too (Stroker's, Body tap, Magic City, Pinup...)

But like I say its what YOU make it and depends on the type of person you are. Enjoy your visit.

Compound on Saturday
Velvet Room on Sunday

Arrive early.
laugh.gif

Eat at Mary Macs and Fatburger.

Lenox got me eye raped by the booty crew. Avoid wearing bright colors.

Compound on Saturday
Velvet Room on Sunday

Arrive early.
laugh.gif

Eat at Mary Macs and Fatburger.

Lenox got me eye raped by the booty crew. Avoid wearing bright colors.

Yall are CRAZY if you say Glady's and Ron's is wack! Almost everyone I know who visits Atl LOVE that place. Food is great and they don't put pork in anything which is a plus.

BTW, yall are exaggerating about Lennox too. If all you notice is the gay dudes then you must be checking for them cause all I noticed were the fine ladies there. Only gripe I have with Atl is it seems like everyone is either super "uppity" acting or real hood. Alot of the chicks are high maintenance which is a turn off for me..

I'll be there the weekend of April 1st myself to take my son to Wrestlemania. Can't wait!

Yall are CRAZY if you say Glady's and Ron's is wack! Almost everyone I know who visits Atl LOVE that place. Food is great and they don't put pork in anything which is a plus.

BTW, yall are exaggerating about Lennox too. If all you notice is the gay dudes then you must be checking for them cause all I noticed were the fine ladies there. Only gripe I have with Atl is it seems like everyone is either super "uppity" acting or real hood. Alot of the chicks are high maintenance which is a turn off for me..

I'll be there the weekend of April 1st myself to take my son to Wrestlemania. Can't wait!

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Yeah youre going to get both of the extremes....few in between though. Very few. And about the uppity part. Atlanta has an "old money regime", esp. if you were apart of the Civil rights by any means. Seems like this section of Atlanta has lost their "ways" after that but thats another topic to dicuss
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Yeah youre going to get both of the extremes....few in between though. Very few. And about the uppity part. Atlanta has an "old money regime", esp. if you were apart of the Civil rights by any means. Seems like this section of Atlanta has lost their "ways" after that but thats another topic to dicuss
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom