Going to ATL for the weekend... Vol. What should I do? UPDATE: I was running through the (zone) 6...

Thanks for all the recommendations! I have a pretty good itinerary so far. Couple more things:

1) I'm sure the "fitness center" at my hotel will be horrible. What gym should I go to for the weekend? (Preferably one that gives free trial memberships, but I don't mind paying if the gym is top-notch)

2) Is there a Rucker Park equivalent in ATL? Wouldn't mind catching a couple streetball games

Another strip club is Blueflame. You might catch Spank in there, her friend Pika dance.

Breakfast:
Def hit up Thumbs Up

Last edited:
Food in a strip club tho?

We got a spot in SF (Gold Club) that has $5 buffets and I heard is legit. My co worker went with his boss and thought they were going to spend chump change and left spending a $80 a piece. Haha.

Thanks for all the recommendations! I have a pretty good itinerary so far. Couple more things:

1) I'm sure the "fitness center" at my hotel will be horrible. What gym should I go to for the weekend? (Preferably one that gives free trial memberships, but I don't mind paying if the gym is top-notch)

2) Is there a Rucker Park equivalent in ATL? Wouldn't mind catching a couple streetball games
Nah no rucker park equivalent really, but they do have some goals at Piedmont park. Your best bet for a gym is probably La fitness or the Y they have them just about everywhere. If you wanna see some decent females hit up the La fitness in buckhead or Atlantic station. 

So me and nc23 nc23 hit Magic last night and it was a movie. I been to a strip club before (Sin City in the BX) but it was NOTHING like this. It had chick's hanging from the ceiling on top of each other all kind of crazy ****. Danced with a well known IG thot but she was on some other lazy celebrity type **** like she didn't have to go all the way in or something. Felt like she was holding back compared to her colleagues. I found this one joint who I danced with for like a hour , her *** was super fat and was sexy to match. Long story short after the dancing got a little intense the small talk started to happen shorty told me "feels like u about to be my baby daddy" didn't know if I should run or continue with this long *** lapdance :lol: only thing I know is that this thot had my penis hard as a rock and she was all on my ****. It got to a point when I was rubbing on the yambz freely and she was grabbing the D just a crazy experience. Shortly after she told me "come with me" so we walking towards this area where it looks like it leads to a dressing room but before we can get there some biscuit head *** dude cut us off and gave her a look like the hell are u doing. her eyes got big as hell and she took a hard right we basically danced for the rest of the night which was cool but I was type disappointed cause I feel like I was about to flourish in the yambz but the authority deaded that. Shout out to my bro nc23 nc23 he's a real dude and we had a awesome time. #NT summit gotta happen soon brehs

Back
Top Bottom