Going to a car auction...need advice

So I'm in the market for a used car and will be going to a car auction sometime next week.  It's a private auction (the ones only dealers can get into) but I have a friend who has access and is bringing me along.  Anyway, has anyone bought a car from a car auction before? How was the experience and how did the car hold up?  I'm asking because I'm nervous that the cars at these auctions are sold as-is so it's kind of a hit or miss.  Any input would be appreciated

So I'm in the market for a used car and will be going to a car auction sometime next week.  It's a private auction (the ones only dealers can get into) but I have a friend who has access and is bringing me along.  Anyway, has anyone bought a car from a car auction before? How was the experience and how did the car hold up?  I'm asking because I'm nervous that the cars at these auctions are sold as-is so it's kind of a hit or miss.  Any input would be appreciated

Just about every car at a car auction is sold as-is so w/ that being said, set a price u willin to pay w/ the thought about necessary repairs. Get there early so that you can take a look at the cars you're interested in bidding on. U and ur boy need to check all the essentials on the wheel to make sure it's worth the money. I've never been to a car aution but I know plenty of ppl that go and they always say what I just told you. It's sorta like going to the dealer, just more hit or miss

Just about every car at a car auction is sold as-is so w/ that being said, set a price u willin to pay w/ the thought about necessary repairs. Get there early so that you can take a look at the cars you're interested in bidding on. U and ur boy need to check all the essentials on the wheel to make sure it's worth the money. I've never been to a car aution but I know plenty of ppl that go and they always say what I just told you. It's sorta like going to the dealer, just more hit or miss

Back
Top Bottom