Going on my 9th year in the "sneaker culture", who still does it for the love?

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

not that broke anymore FTW

2l8knxt.jpg

still wear them tho

laugh.gif

I still have love for kicks. I never see it dying for me but, it seems like I'm not as "dedicated" as I was before.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

not that broke anymore FTW

2l8knxt.jpg

still wear them tho

laugh.gif

I still have love for kicks. I never see it dying for me but, it seems like I'm not as "dedicated" as I was before.

At some point you just realize that there are more important things than sneakers.. I still have the love. always have and always will.. but i own most of the shoes that i love already. all the other shoes that i bought off hype of just for the sake of owning im starting to sell off..

At some point you just realize that there are more important things than sneakers.. I still have the love. always have and always will.. but i own most of the shoes that i love already. all the other shoes that i bought off hype of just for the sake of owning im starting to sell off..

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Lol, real heat. They're just sneakers man.

exactly,  if your a grown adult  the real heat you should be copping is called a nice house and nice cars.
^^^^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im 23 got my first pair of nike's when i was in second grade,  my mom would buy me a pair once a month so i was stayin fresh through out grade school, I grew up on some what decent quality shoes, none of the fake leather %#!.  i stop buying JB brand when the fire red 3's came out i was so disappointed in the quality. i would buy some air max every now n then, but other then that im stackin for something better, nice house n car

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Lol, real heat. They're just sneakers man.

exactly,  if your a grown adult  the real heat you should be copping is called a nice house and nice cars.
^^^^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im 23 got my first pair of nike's when i was in second grade,  my mom would buy me a pair once a month so i was stayin fresh through out grade school, I grew up on some what decent quality shoes, none of the fake leather %#!.  i stop buying JB brand when the fire red 3's came out i was so disappointed in the quality. i would buy some air max every now n then, but other then that im stackin for something better, nice house n car

Back
Top Bottom