Going in Raw?

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Damn, an abortion is $700? I assumed it was in the $300 range..That's nuts..So what about these chicks livin' in hood type areas? How do they get abortions? Because I know damn well most of the girls I knew in HS that grew up in the hood couldn't afford $700 to get an abortion

I like how most of NT answers their own questions.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

I kinda went raw on some spanish broad i knew for about 20 mins yesterday morning in the jacuzzi shorty was wasted i was sober and she was giving me a lap dance and pulls my johnson out and just puts it in... I didnt know wether to
eek.gif
or
smh.gif
or :< i was just stuned at what was happening ... Im kinda scared for my soldier i only condone rawness with girlfriends
laugh.gif

Pics of course cause NT requires those type of things cut off the face to protect the innocent
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

raw raw raw-aw-awwww
Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

the only reason women will ever want it "raw" is because they want to get pregnant. bar none, end of discussion.
to think anything else, like "oh but it feels better for them, too" is just being stupid.

what the funk?
nah, man.. we can definitely tell a difference, it sure as hell does it feel better, & unless you own a panoch you really shouldn't be speaking for us.

laugh.gif
This.

Wifey won't even let me look at condoms anymore... she'll hit me with the "you better not get any ideas, we not going back"

what are the chances a chick gets preggo who's on the pill when u pull out and when you bust inside?

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Does it really feel that different for females?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Does it really feel that different for females?
laugh.gif

Granted its usage has grand implications...

You're basically rubbing a lubed up bag in the inside of them...it can't feel THAT great.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Its probably not YOU she wants to feel so much as it is the lack of a condom.

I didn't read the thread...

Going raw is awesome, under the right circumstances. Those being:

- You're doing it with a girl you love, or at least care about
laugh.gif

- The girl in question is on the pill or the shot
- You have mastered the art of pulling out
- The girl in question is not squeamish when it comes to semen
- You and the girl have both been tested for STD's

If you're NOT doing it the right way...then RIP.

It feels better for both parties obviously, that flesh on flesh. But it definitely feels MUCH better for the guy

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

I kinda went raw on some spanish broad i knew for about 20 mins yesterday morning in the jacuzzi shorty was wasted i was sober and she was giving me a lap dance and pulls my johnson out and just puts it in... I didnt know wether to
eek.gif
or
smh.gif
or :< i was just stuned at what was happening ... Im kinda scared for my soldier i only condone rawness with girlfriends
laugh.gif

Pics of course cause NT requires those type of things cut off the face to protect the innocent
laugh.gif

s1251d.jpg
I like how the only thing you can really make out from this pic is an L.
And i like how the only thing you can make out of your post is that your mad 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom