Going away for college ... how did your parents react?

My parents both took it good, but it's because they knew I'd be living at home again after college ended.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

My brother's 25 already and he's planning on moving out in a few months, and my mom is not taking it that well...so yeah, my mom is real old-fashioned. I think my pops doesn't care either way though. My plan is to move out sometime in my mid-20s and go from there.

My parents both took it good, but it's because they knew I'd be living at home again after college ended.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

My brother's 25 already and he's planning on moving out in a few months, and my mom is not taking it that well...so yeah, my mom is real old-fashioned. I think my pops doesn't care either way though. My plan is to move out sometime in my mid-20s and go from there.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I couldn't tell you cuz I didn't give a DAMN. As long as I kept my grades up to keep my track scholarship I'm sure they didn't care too much either. Your @@% is going into your 3rd year of college so you must be 20-21. If your parents are crying about you leaving and want to adopt a kid to have at the house then you are in the house WAY too damn much. You need to get off the computer and go do something. You're the one always making these women's rights posts and !%%+ and you're still living at home with mommy and daddy crying over you leaving the house. What life experiences have you really had? I don't wanna see another one of those posts from you again little girl.
Nah, actually I'm 17. You're talking about %*%* you don't know fam. I've never made a women's rights post in my life. But you know everything.

I couldn't dorm when I was a College FRESHMAN because I was FIFTEEN. You got all the answers though.
laugh.gif
You right G.
G? Fam? You're a girl, how about you talk like one son. Go do some chores before I get you sent to timeout. Computer time's over bruh.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I couldn't tell you cuz I didn't give a DAMN. As long as I kept my grades up to keep my track scholarship I'm sure they didn't care too much either. Your @@% is going into your 3rd year of college so you must be 20-21. If your parents are crying about you leaving and want to adopt a kid to have at the house then you are in the house WAY too damn much. You need to get off the computer and go do something. You're the one always making these women's rights posts and !%%+ and you're still living at home with mommy and daddy crying over you leaving the house. What life experiences have you really had? I don't wanna see another one of those posts from you again little girl.
Nah, actually I'm 17. You're talking about %*%* you don't know fam. I've never made a women's rights post in my life. But you know everything.

I couldn't dorm when I was a College FRESHMAN because I was FIFTEEN. You got all the answers though.
laugh.gif
You right G.
G? Fam? You're a girl, how about you talk like one son. Go do some chores before I get you sent to timeout. Computer time's over bruh.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

My parents aren't really too bothered since I'm only going to be 3hrs away.
You just graduated right Jay?

What school are you going to?

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

My parents aren't really too bothered since I'm only going to be 3hrs away.
You just graduated right Jay?

What school are you going to?

Back
Top Bottom