Goin to ATL in March... Whats to see out there?

Whats good NT. Im gonna be in ATL the second weekend of March. I was curious whats good to do or see out there. Give me some good spots; tight malls duringthe day, night spots, tours, anything. Props

i been there a few times now, last time was in dec.

lenox mall
atlantic station

but yea ask daytona, lucky or nostrand

I would also like to know, I was gonna post this sooner or later. I too will be making my first trip to Atlanta in March.

Lennox Mall is dope for eye candy as far as chicks definitely. We was shocked by all the gay cats there, but that was to be expected. You may wanna check outGladys Knights for chicken and waffles. During our visit there we only went to Taboo 2 to party, but we enjoyed ourself mos def. No dress code, free till 11,the drinks are nowhere near watered down like here in the Chi. We hit up Strokers, the strip joint, and definitely enjoyed ourself. Hit up Atlantic Stationdefinitely. Waffle House is my favorite joint there, but that's just me. Na I don't live there, but I've visited and my best friend and his wifelives there. Joe B. will hopefully chime in because he has mad insight on the A. Enjoy your stay.

Im sick of writing this.

Go to the southest forum or i'll pm when i get off work.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

FREAKNIK!!!!

eek.gif
they still got freaknik?

if you have time, hit up georgia state university between 11 am - 2pm. Some of the best eye candy around, you wont be disappointed. Also Velvet room, MJQ, orSutra Lounge is always poppin.

Strip clubs
pimp.gif

The coca-cola museum
ohwell.gif

Gladys and Ron's chicken and waffles
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm probably going to attend med school in Atl, can't wait.
happy.gif

If u 21 u can get into a lot of #$% !!!

I'll pm you some good spot and places to go with yourgirl

I stay in college park and when you come this way definitely check out the aquarium, atlantic station, and lenox mall. Even check out Phipps plaza, they got aNike store in there. Atlantic Station has a boomin movie theater and a few restaurants to eat at. For food spots id recommend the Vortex in midtown. Dont eatat the Varsity, the food is garbage and overpriced, people only go there because its a tourist spot. very overrated imo

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

I hate Atlanta.
laugh.gif

Dont eat at the Varsity, the food is garbage and overpriced, people only go there because its a tourist spot. very overrated imo

Truth, I gained calories just by walking past the Varsity. Georgia Tech is right across the highway though if you're interested in seeing bunch of nerds(I'm one of them ) and home of theYellowjackets.

The High Museum has Terra Cotta soldiers on exhibit if you're interested. It's not like looking at them in China, but it's still a nice exhibit.

Like the previous posts. Let's see Atlantic Station(even during the day FOW) 300 is that deal Saturday AND Sunday nights. Velvet Room is that work onFriday and Sunday nights. The Aquarium is nice. Lenox Mall and Phipps are tight too.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

the roller spot from the movie ATL.....wait was that a real spot??
yea, i'm pretty sure i remember hearing somebody say it was a real spot. Cascade...i think they just picked that place though.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

the roller spot from the movie ATL.....wait was that a real spot??
yea, i'm pretty sure i remember hearing somebody say it was a real spot. Cascade...i think they just picked that place though.

it real but only 12 year olds go there.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom