God Of War Thread: Ragnarok (Out Now) (PS5 & PS4) **No Spoilers**

Anyone else copping on PS4? I'm really thinking about it . Last game looked amazing.... I really want to see what the reviews say because so far I haven't seen any next gen games that really blow me away. The differences are minimal to me on most games.. Really leaning that way cause my PS4 has an SSD and I got a 4k TV....

Going in pretty blind.

Gonna play through it knowing that imma have to fight something impossible like a Valk later so I am at least somewhat prepared :lol:

Like is was telling Ricky D Ricky D them Valks starting at about the 4th one are from a different game entirely. You are in no way shape or form prepared to compete on the harder difficulties

Anyone else copping on PS4? I'm really thinking about it . Last game looked amazing.... I really want to see what the reviews say because so far I haven't seen any next gen games that really blow me away. The differences are minimal to me on most games.. Really leaning that way cause my PS4 has an SSD and I got a 4k TV....
I think if you buy the PS5 version, you get both PS4 and PS5 versions.

That low-key spoiler :lol: :smh:

Clearly what was spoiled is that coerced to happen, but what if it didn’t happen? Let us find out fam :lol:

^^^wait, are you saying my previous post was a spoiler? I thought it was pretty established that Kratos would be fighting Thor in Ragnarok. This is even insinuated in the post-credit scene in the first GoW.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom