GOAT gaming system NES--SNES--N64--PS1--Dreamcast Vol NO next gen here

If ya'll not talking about this

wcw%20nwo%20revenge.jpg

is da the real MVP

pimp.gif

This game was dumb hard

I hated this ****
laugh.gif

sucks that sega got out of the console race man. they had some amazing consoles come out over the years 
mean.gif

SNES > NES > PS2 > N64 > 360

For me though...

N64 > 360 > SNES > PS2 based on how many hours I put into games on the respective system.

PS2 had a lot of games but they were games you quickly beat and you were done with and on to the next one, and honestly the same could be said about SNES.

But, the countless hours I put into most of the games on the N64 (Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, OoT, Majora's Mask, Mario 64, wrestling games by THQ, and almost all of the other games where I would play with friends... man can't top that.

Xbox360 with all the hours I put into Halo 3 and MW2, MW3, BLOPS:2 and I put in some hours with Halo Reach.

But when I think about it PS2 is up there too based on all the hours I put into the GTA trilogy on that console... San Andreas is still hands down the GOAT GTA of all time... of all time.

NES turtles was one of those games you just needed a perfect run to beat. Practice forever till you "play foreal this time" :lol:

Yeah, No Mercy was :pimp:

Crazy thing is, I didn't even have an N64 as a kid. I was the only kid in the neighborhood that didn't have one. All my boys had one. My neighborhood wasn't huge, so all the kids were really close and everyone had a 64. So every afternoon or every weekend, I'd be at someones house playing No Mercy, NWO Revenge, Golden Eye, Mario Party, Kart, Smash, etc.

I mostly had Sega/Sony consoles. I had a NES/Gameboy and an Xbox/360 but I literally had everything Sega made since the Genesis.

Last edited:
damn its a tough choice.

sega genesis

all sonic games
xmen
golden axe
the lion king
aladdin
cool spot
beavis and butthead
streets of rage
mortal kombat
earth worm jim
madden 95
tiny toons
street fighter

:smokin

My boy had an N64 with that attachment that played bootleg CD games, he had all the games. It was :pimp:

damn its a tough choice.

sega genesis

all sonic games
xmen
golden axe
the lion king
aladdin
cool spot
beavis and butthead
streets of rage
mortal kombat
earth worm jim
madden 95
tiny toons
street fighter

:smokin
Was gone rep till I noticed you l left off altered beast

NES by far was the best ever. The final fantasy line, and most of all squaresoft, enix, ea live were the best.

I remember reading nintendo power haha.

>>>>

Nah jk but I would say PS2 > n64 > everything else. I never had dreamcast. I had friends with it but was never interested. It is dope though.
The OG battery killa 
laugh.gif
. Can't front, I had good times with this too. Even still, I liked gameboy better.

Glad I'm not the only one who thought TMNT for NES was hard. The underwater board with the bombs tho...very frustrating.

gonna be a dope mail week

super mario 64
mario cart 64
donkey kong 64
mortal kombat 4
mortal kombat subzero
nba hangtime
extreme g
Mace the dark ages
007 the world is not enough
ready 2 rumble round 2

:wow: NBA Hangtime doe!

Dat spin move!! :smokin

Game Gear with rechargeable battery pack >>> Gameboy.

Laying in the bed at night playing NBA Jam. :pimp:

Last edited:
eek.gif
NBA Hangtime doe!

Dat spin move!!
smokin.gif

Game Gear with rechargeable battery pack >>> Gameboy.

Laying in the bed at night playing NBA Jam.
pimp.gif
My dad didn't love me 
laugh.gif
. J/k. You saying that just reminded me I had NBA Jam for game gear. I really almost forgot I even had it.

n64.

donkey kong 64

mario 64

pokemon stadium

rampage

killer instinct

mario kart 64

golden eye

perfect dark

charmeleon twist. 

Back
Top Bottom