GOAT APP legit?

Anyone know if the Supreme Uptempos with the 3M flaw will pass or get rejected? Majority of the blacks are flawed so...

Anyone know if the Supreme Uptempos with the 3M flaw will pass or get rejected? Majority of the blacks are flawed so...

will pass IMO

if its a known issue and plenty others have it, I don't see them rejecting them if its a known thing with the model and how they were made.

No it will not get rejected. Mine sold and my 3m don't work at all. They only check if shoes are legit and as described and you should be good to go.

Does the 72 Hours to ship start when the item is sold or when a seller confirms the sale?
confirmation. They can't request seller ship an item until sale is confirmed by seller
Ok, that's what I thought as well, that's how it's always been for me. Seems my boy's sale was canceled at exactly 72 hours from the order even though he says he confirmed nearly a day later (less than 24 hours).

It states in the "When will you issue a 1099?" section of the FAQ on the GOAT app that:

"We'll issue a 1099 when you've done 200 transactions and $20,000 in sales. We'll only report earnings to the IRS when you've reached both of those thresholds."

My question: What qualifies as a "transaction? Is it only considered a "transaction" when the sale goes through completely without any transgression/offense/dispute on either the Buyer's or Seller's ends?

In other words, is it only considered a "transaction" when the listings in the Orders tab result in an "Authenticated" verdict on the Seller's end?

I have some transactions which have ended with a "Fraud Prevented" status and I'm trying to determine whether these are considered "transactions" or not when it comes to issuing a 1099 form?

I apologize if I have been unclear or worded things in a confusing way. Please let me know if I need to clarify anything from above.

It states in the "When will you issue a 1099?" section of the FAQ on the GOAT app that:

"We'll issue a 1099 when you've done 200 transactions and $20,000 in sales. We'll only report earnings to the IRS when you've reached both of those thresholds."

My question: What qualifies as a "transaction? Is it only considered a "transaction" when the sale goes through completely without any transgression/offense/dispute on either the Buyer's or Seller's ends?

In other words, is it only considered a "transaction" when the listings in the Orders tab result in an "Authenticated" verdict on the Seller's end?

I have some transactions which have ended with a "Fraud Prevented" status and I'm trying to determine whether these are considered "transactions" or not when it comes to issuing a 1099 form?

I apologize if I have been unclear or worded things in a confusing way. Please let me know if I need to clarify anything from above.
Stop selling fake shoes.

Stop selling fake shoes.

The "Fraud Prevented" tag is put on my listings when the Buyer has insufficient funds, is using a stolen debit/credit card, etc. I have never had a transaction cancelled because I attempted to "sell fake shoes."

Anyway, if anyone has something constructive/helpful to add, it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

The "Fraud Prevented" tag is put on my listings when the Buyer has insufficient funds, is using a stolen debit/credit card, etc. I have never had a transaction cancelled because I attempted to "sell fake shoes."

Anyway, if anyone has something constructive/helpful to add, it would be appreciated.

Thanks.
I'll go out on a limb and say the buyer needs to click on the "item received" or whatever it is once they receive their shoes. Think about it, a 1099 is to report income, if the "transaction" ended with ZERO money changing hands, it's not really a transaction and there is no income to report. In this case nobody is trying to charge you taxes on money that wasn't collected with verbiage loopholes.

Stop selling fake shoes.

Thanks.
It can only be considered a transaction if your sale is completed.

It can only be considered a transaction if your sale is completed.
This. I doubt any "Fraud Prevention" or "Cancelled" transactions count towards the threshold. You never technically sold/shipped them.

If this is really an issue to you, copy your entire post and email GOAT. They can probably help you better than us.

Last edited:
This. I doubt any "Fraud Prevention" or "Cancelled" transactions count towards the threshold. You never technically sold/shipped them.

If this is really an issue to you, copy your entire post and email GOAT. They can probably help you better than us.

I did as GOAT twice before consulting this forum. The following is what a GOAT representative named Clyde had to say to my inquiry:

View media item 2484899
He obviously didn't understand what I was asking, so I told him I understood that both thresholds needed to be met. Then, once again, I attempted to inquire about the definition of a "transaction." His response the second time was just a verbatim quote from their FAQ section about needing to meet the two thresholds again. I'm not sure Clyde even read my f'ing question...

Anyway, I can't find his second response in my emails, but let's just say I'm still awaiting enlightenment on the subject! I am closing in on 200 "transactions," so it would be nice to know if I should factor in the ones that get cancelled and whatnot...

Guess I'll play it safe and stop around 180-185 projected sales just in case. Thanks to those who tried to lend a helping hand. It is appreciated.

I did as GOAT twice before consulting this forum. The following is what a GOAT representative named Clyde had to say to my inquiry:

View media item 2484899
He obviously didn't understand what I was asking, so I told him I understood that both thresholds needed to be met. Then, once again, I attempted to inquire about the definition of a "transaction." His response the second time was just a verbatim quote from their FAQ section about needing to meet the two thresholds again. I'm not sure Clyde even read my f'ing question...

Anyway, I can't find his second response in my emails, but let's just say I'm still awaiting enlightenment on the subject! I am closing in on 200 "transactions," so it would be nice to know if I should factor in the ones that get cancelled and whatnot...

Guess I'll play it safe and stop around 180-185 projected sales just in case. Thanks to those who tried to lend a helping hand. It is appreciated.
It's more about the amount you have taken in dollar wise, not the amount of transactions.
That's what I always thought

View media item 2484899

If a sale is cancelled, nothing is "transacted". You received no money and sold no goods. I can understand the concern but you may be over thinking it as a result.

Goat new update is that you can put offers on used shoes now! Let the lowballing begin 
laugh.gif

Goat new update is that you can put offers on used shoes now! Let the lowballing begin :lol:
Just realized I have this feature. Not sure how I feel about this lol. No dambs though I will definitely be low balling. Sorry not sorry :lol:

Last edited:
Man goat got 1 of my pairs under investigation. First it said delivered when tracked now all of a sudden it's delayed They said it was a shipping error and they will cover it but damn how long this gonna take. Anybody had this issue before

Back
Top Bottom