GOAT APP legit?

He can get his cash out faster also if he sell a lot come tax time it's deductible so he'll still be good

not sure how that would expedite the process?

the model seems to be that the incoming scan determines who and where the product came from and where it is going...

if he were to generate his own, wouldnt there be an issue tracking the origin and final destination of the shoe? it would be a whole other process?

No I didn't add anything for padding in the box

Never did before and didn't have a single issue and sold maybe 50 shoes on GOAT without issue

The box was trashed and I used UPS this time. It legit looks like someone grabbed the box with two hands and chucked it at the ground

I said no discount, if you bought these shoes for the box then idk what to tell you
hS6_At.gif

:rofl:

Welps... just sold two pairs and send them to goat.

The box condition is good but not perfect.

Hopefully they will not have the problem.

Also, hope that they will not charge 2.9% for direct deposit.

If they charge 2.9% ... still don't know why do I need to sale on goat ... cause sale on ebay is about the same fees (actually a little bit less if the shoes are less than $1000). I even got a higher price on ebay than goat or stockx. Sometime got an offer so I can invoice them directly with a small discount but still got more money than pay the fees.

The box condition is good but not perfect.
Hopefully they will not have the problem.

If they charge 2.9% ... still don't know why do I need to sale on goat ... cause sale on ebay is about the same fees (actually a little bit less if the shoes are less than $1000). I even got a higher price on ebay than goat or stockx. Sometime got an offer so I can invoice them directly with a small discount but still got more money than pay the fees.
when were you verified to sell shoes on GOAT? Because this will determine whether or not they will charge you the extra 2.9%. It's on their FAQ page

Just curious, but how much do you pay for shipping a pair of shoes when they are sold on ebay?

Last edited:
when were you verified to sell shoes on GOAT? Because this will determine whether or not they will charge you the extra 2.9%. It's on their FAQ page
About 2 months ago.
Just curious, but how much do you pay for shipping a pair of shoes when they are sold on ebay?
Well, I'm not do a free shipping. So, ebayer has to pay for that. FYI the cost depends on destination and origin but the price is around $15 maxxed for 3lbs via usps priority. Just put the weight and three dimensions on ebay and it will calculate the cost for buyer.

If it direct invoice. I will include the shipping fees in the shoe price (just think that you use money to pay for ebay fees to pay shipping). Well most of my shoes are list $350+ so that's ebay fees are always cover for shipping fees.

In the end. You got more money than to pay for fees and buyer have to pay less than it list on ebay/stockx/goat. So, its win-win.

I'm not a big seller so that works for me.

Well, I'm not do a free shipping. So, ebayer has to pay for that. FYI the cost depends on destination and origin but the price is around $15 maxxed for 3lbs via usps priority. Just put the weight and three dimensions on ebay and it will calculate the cost for buyer.

If it direct invoice. I will include the shipping fees in the shoe price (just think that you use money to pay for ebay fees to pay shipping). Well most of my shoes are list $350+ so that's ebay fees are always cover for shipping fees.

In the end. You got more money than to pay for fees and buyer have to pay less than it list on ebay/stockx/goat. So, its win-win.

I'm not a big seller so that works for me.
Thanks for that.  I'm not a big seller either.  I'm always curious what others pay for shipping because comparing the commission fees from ebay to goat is about the same.  But in my experience, the $5 flat fee that goat charges is less than the shipping I need to pay when I sell on ebay.  

AT WHAT POINT DOES GOAT USUALLY SAY "HEY FAM.. YOUR BOX IS ******?" .. IS IT AFTER THEY AUTHENTICATE OR WILL THEY EMAIL YOU AT THAT POINT. ASKING BC I SOLD SOMETHING AND THEY AUTHENTICATED AND SAID I CAN CASH OUT.. AM I GOOD? 

AT WHAT POINT DOES GOAT USUALLY SAY "HEY FAM.. YOUR BOX IS ******?" .. IS IT AFTER THEY AUTHENTICATE OR WILL THEY EMAIL YOU AT THAT POINT. ASKING BC I SOLD SOMETHING AND THEY AUTHENTICATED AND SAID I CAN CASH OUT.. AM I GOOD? 

you are fine after authentication

nah you're good to go. Once you are able to cash out, the transaction is done.

Buyer still hasn't responded to GOAT

Bro just accept the shoes, they're flawless

SMH

SMH

thats weird that the buyer can reject the shoes... from what i understand, the buyer is bound to the sale once goat authenticates them...

edit.

they have 14 days to return for credit only... the seller is free to cash out because you met your obligation to the selling contract...

Last edited:

SMH

thats weird that the buyer can reject the shoes... from what i understand, the buyer is bound to the sale once goat authenticates them...

edit.

they have 14 days to return for credit only... the seller is free to cash out because you met your obligation to the selling contract...

It's because of the damaged box so they haven't credited me the money or shipped the shoes to the buyer. They're waiting to hear from the buyer is he approves the kicks with damaged box.

Smh man

Im def making videos stating my info next time when shipping out to GOAT also with the shoes condition in detail. Really dont want to but the way they playing you is BS

It's because of the damaged box so they haven't credited me the money or shipped the shoes to the buyer. They're waiting to hear from the buyer is he approves the kicks with damaged box.

Smh man

ohhh nvm forgot they reach out to the buyer to see if they will accept it

I think in the long run (for all sellers on GOAT), put padding around your shoe boxes. It doesn't always prevent damage, but you can't second guess "what if?" if it does happen.

Back
Top Bottom