GOAT APP legit?

so when I sell somethin, how do I get the label? email then I have to print it or do I get sent one in the mail?

so when I sell somethin, how do I get the label? email then I have to print it or do I get sent one in the mail?

You get notified to confirm the order within 24hrs. Once you confirm youll have to click generate label, which then its emailed to you. You click the link in the email then print it. Once you ship you open the app and click dropped off at USPS.

Then you wait ...

You get notified to confirm the order within 24hrs. Once you confirm youll have to click generate label, which then its emailed to you. You click the link in the email then print it. Once you ship you open the app and click dropped off at USPS.

Then you wait ...

u confirm the order on ur phone or osmething like that. then the label gets sent to ur email.
[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Got my boosts in today! Really slept on colorway.. I'm a believer in GOAT! Great transaction and I have zero regrets
Ayyy solar orange fam I just got that pair in the mail from Ebay today. Giants better win tonight so I don't have to just shelf them until next year 
laugh.gif

So my double up on the SBB 2.0 is on its way to me, and Goat shipped it to me via UPS, which sucks because it takes longer. Not sure if they're switching to UPS full time because when I sent it my Nice Kicks Huarache to them on Monday it was still USPS

So when u confirmed the order, u technically have 3 days from when the order was placed by the buyer to generate shipping label and ship the shoes? Thanks in advance

They switched to UPS?

Sold 2 kicks the last couple days and labels were USPS

So when u confirmed the order, u technically have 3 days from when the order was placed by the buyer to generate shipping label and ship the shoes? Thanks in advance

Yes and USPS is slow at processing packages so GOAT might ***** and moan and possibly cancel the order if you take longer than 3 days

I would say if you're selling, unless it's a Sunday. Try and get it confirmed, labeled, and shipped all in a single day so you don't run into any issues

Yes and USPS is slow at processing packages so GOAT might ***** and moan and possibly cancel the order if you take longer than 3 days

I would say if you're selling, unless it's a Sunday. Try and get it confirmed, labeled, and shipped all in a single day so you don't run into any issues
i confirmed the order yesterday but im not shipping till tmr, hopefully i wont run into any issues

Pay out is starting to take longer as well. If they impose turnaround times on sellers they need to do the same for payout.

i confirmed the order yesterday but im not shipping till tmr, hopefully i wont run into any issues
Olivia bout to come kick in the door

They switched to UPS?

Sold 2 kicks the last couple days and labels were USPS
Im not sure why, but they sent my away SBB 3 day select UPS, but when I sold on monday it was still USPS to them. May be a 1 off thing, but it caught me off guard 

lol i hope they didn't switch to UPS i dropped off 2 boxes this morning didn't really check if it was usps or ups 

lol i hope they didn't switch to UPS i dropped off 2 boxes this morning didn't really check if it was usps or ups 
They didn't, i talked to them today and they say drop it off to usps

On another note, what time does usps allow for you to drop off packages, i usually don't leave school till 6 so idk if i can still drop off my shoes to them

Last edited:
They didn't, i talked to them today and they say drop it off to usps

On another note, what time does usps allow for you to drop off packages, i usually don't leave school till 6 so idk if i can still drop off my shoes to them

They are open til about 8pm most spots

Keep in mind that from what I know, if you drop off after a certain time it won't be processed and leave that post office til the next day

I think the one I drop off to says 5:00pm is the cut off and either way a lot of times I'll drop off an hour or two early and it still doesn't leave til the next day maybe 90% of the tine

Yesterday was the first time in months where I dropped a package off at 3:30 and it left the post office at 6:00pm, need to say I was shocked lol

Keep in mind that from what I know, if you drop off after a certain time it won't be processed and leave that post office til the next day

I think the one I drop off to says 5:00pm is the cut off and either way a lot of times I'll drop off an hour or two early and it still doesn't leave til the next day maybe 90% of the tine

Yesterday was the first time in months where I dropped a package off at 3:30 and it left the post office at 6:00pm, need to say I was shocked lol
Will i still be able to drop off a package during lobby hours, like around 7-8. I heard that you can drop off packages during that time but there would not be a usps employee there to help u

Will i still be able to drop off a package during lobby hours, like around 7-8. I heard that you can drop off packages during that time but there would not be a usps employee there to help u

If they have drop box inside yes

Mine are open til 8pm with employees but you shouldn't have an issue

My point was if you're already late with shipping and seeing how GOAT wants tracking updated ASAP, get that package dropped off ASAP

The 6 PM or after is fine

If they have drop box inside yes

Mine are open til 8pm with employees but you shouldn't have an issue

My point was if you're already late with shipping and seeing how GOAT wants tracking updated ASAP, get that package dropped off ASAP

The 6 PM or after is fine
You right, gonna ship today at around 7-8, hopefully drop box aint lock or jammed

Pay out is starting to take longer as well. If they impose turnaround times on sellers they need to do the same for payout.
What is the wait looking like now? It took me 5 days to receive my payout, but i'm in LA.
You right, gonna ship today at around 7-8, hopefully drop box aint lock or jammed
better to go in a an ask for a receipt, so they scan an update the system and GOAT see's that.

Just gotmy pair of banned 1s from GOAT. Never shopping here again, hope these aren't fake

Left shoe has standard banned tumbled leather ava the right looks and feels like it's another leather.
View media item 2196039

They're legit, just mismatched and one shoe badly creased. it's just the risks of paying resell

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom