Go to the official '09-'10 New York Knicks season thread, this thread will be locked soon

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Am I the only knick fan that is very happy that we didn't land curry?

indifferent.gif

he does not have a NBA body and will not be able to create his own shot, I'm telling you guys... Not getting curry and going big w the 8 pick and scoop up a guard w our late pick from LA is ideal!

He doesn't need to be able to create his own shot in D'antoni's system. All those wide open looks he'll get from fastbreaks and dribble drivepenetration would make him look like a god.

indifferent.gif

he does not have a NBA body and will not be able to create his own shot, I'm telling you guys... Not getting curry and going big w the 8 pick and scoop up a guard w our late pick from LA is ideal!

The top scorer in the nation in a D'antoni offense wouldn't be able to create his own shot?....You really believe that?

indifferent.gif

The top scorer in the nation in a D'antoni offense wouldn't be able to create his own shot?....You really believe that?

Yes, I really believe that. Don't think the "D'antoni system" is some type of magical offense that allows any shooter to make the all starteam. If that's the case we should trade for JJ Reddick...
Basically the NBA is a league for men, and Curry is just a boy...

indifferent.gif

Yes, I really believe that. Don't think the "D'antoni system" is some type of magical offense that allows any shooter to make the all star team. If that's the case we should trade for JJ Reddick...
Basically the NBA is a league for men, and Curry is just a boy...
Basically you don't know what your talkin about and it will come full circle during the year when Curry is scoring at will

Back
Top Bottom