Glow In The Dark Tour

Got section 102 LOWER level at SJ..... than tried again got worse. so i decided to get 102...... then it said i got 203! WTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

IM with you to^^^^^ I work at the Erwin Center ticket office and just signed up for fanclub so...im golden!!

I was mad they spelled "Erwin" wrong
laugh.gif

Lucky you. I used to work at UT athletics and might have gotten tickets early but I graduated in December and couldn't work there anymore
frown.gif

Sad times lol.
I work athletics too....Man i was so close to buying Woodlands tickets.... then i see April 30...yyyyeeeeeeessssss... my manager told me he was putting in a bid for Kanye... needless to say i didn't think Erwin center would be big enough
laugh.gif
i just need TM to update to add more shows for purchase

laugh.gif
... Yeah I was thinking I was gonna have to go to Dallas to see this show. I was going no matter what, but now I'm super glad they have a show intown.

I'm gonna be checkin TM like every hour until I see it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by FlatbushKING

Everybody that got tickets....y'all are part of the Kanye fanclub????

nope..anybody know if matthew santos will be there?
Aight man....i'm lost

Don't you need a password to get the pre-sale tickets??? What the +#** is going on???
frown.gif

Aight man....i'm lost

Don't you need a password to get the pre-sale tickets??? What the +#** is going on???
frown.gif

Yeah, the password for the show in Sacramento and San Jose was posted in the thread, and it worked for me. But I tried it again and it's not letting methe 2nd time so I don't know whats up. Glad I got mine!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jal22588

anybody doing the vip package?

I'm tryin' to get ahold of all my friends to see if they wanna do it, but they're all in class right now, and not responding to calls/texts...
mad.gif
mad.gif

I'd be down to spend $160 for first 20 rows.

Hell, I'd even like to throw down $325 to see how that Backstage Tour and Pre-Show Party is...
laugh.gif

What is going on with the East Coast sales?? When are they going to be available? (Philly)

Aight man....i'm lost

frown.gif

Yeah, the password for the show in Sacramento and San Jose was posted in the thread, and it worked for me. But I tried it again and it's not letting me the 2nd time so I don't know whats up. Glad I got mine!
happy.gif

Appreciate the info...thx

i got two tickets to the sj show, section 212 row 2, not too bad i guess.

140 is kinda expensive though

I got my VIP tickets for the SD show. I wasn't about to drop 225$ for the LA one at Nokia haha .
laugh.gif

So since today its Presale SELECT seating does that mean when it opens to Public they might be able to get even BETTER tickets since all the seats areavailable?

i got 4 seats on the floor for SJ using the glow code.

i sat lower level last show. hopefully i can see from the floor.

flashing lights!

Back
Top Bottom