Glow In The Dark Tour

Word, I'm waiting for Kanye's site to finish its update.

I've got a bone to pick.....

I pay that fee to get 100 level seats.....

Got my tickets in the mail today.........

and not all fans of Kanye are hypebeasts.....FYI

This doesn't make sense. I have the password for the Raleigh Nokia Rush presale, butwhenever I enter it in, it just redirects me to ticketmaster where there's tickets if you only have a password if you're in his fanclub or if you wantto pay $22+ for Rhiana's fan club. Am I doing something wrong?

*EDIT*

Nevermind! I just got through and I got 3 tickets in the first section!!!

hey guys, password to the promotional code for tickets for the Target Center Minneapolis show is STRONGER

jesus christ why wont you heathens share the Raleigh pass
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

how are the seats when its open to the public? has anyone had good luck with those?

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

hey guys, password to the promotional code for tickets for the Target Center Minneapolis show is STRONGER
good lookin on that promotion code.

Originally Posted by qaddafi

jesus christ why wont you heathens share the Raleigh pass
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Whoops, didn't know you needed it. For the Nokia Ticket Rush Pre-sale, it'sMUSIC. Good luck man!

smh.gif
laugh.gif
@ cats making me beg everyday for the Boston presale pw (beantown,it isn't GLOW)

i'm going so hard because I'm trying to get these tickets for my girl's birthday (5/14). Come on guys, don't force me to buy her earrings... There's a couple of you on here with access to the PW's, someone hook up the 5/15 Tweeter Center, Boston/Mansfield MA code...

thank you!!

but why do all these presale seats sorta suck?? I wonder if the ticketmaster general release ones would be any better

to be honest...they suck because we were almost a day late and a dollar short for the tickets. i say cop some and try ur luck tomorrow. just because they arepresale dosent mean they are going to be good seats. good luck fam. im in the same boat.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by sbhoops2

no prob, you should hit me up with the code for that sig
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by sbhoops2

no prob, you should hit me up with the code for that sig
smokin.gif
i just pm'ed you with the sig

yall know you can just copy and paste sigs (at least with firefox you can) maybe its a yuku thing

Anyone who got nissan pavilion tickets...
Where are your seats? and how much did you pay for them?
wondering casue i got 4 in section 301 for 55 each (presale)

YO! I should've been paying attention to this thread. Didn't know gen pub was this morning. I kinda got wack tickets... Or not as close as I want tobe. But I'll be at Walnut Creek Amphitheatre in Raleigh May 9th. Section 4, row E.
ohwell.gif
DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom