Glow In The Dark Tour

Lupe seems to have love for Seattle, so hopefully they make a stop here. I gotta see this
ec315247a150440787cb1121bedc4b6668a154b.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by young dr0

i'm putting 200 away for this RIGHT now ... b/c i missed Lupe in ATL last week. Gotta go to this.

roll.gif
damn, me too...i've been bitter about it all week...but imma makesure i have some close seats here, i dont care if i gotta come out the pockets

Originally Posted by unconditional Love77

^
keyshia couldn't fit the glow in the dark theme probably and i'm in it if it comes anywhere in so cal

True.

But I don't like her addition to it, just seems too pop like.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Unbelievable...Us Placers HAS to be played right???

And this will be a pretty chunk of change, i'm guessing at least 60 before ticketmaster charges for GA seats...

Originally Posted by master62

thank god they got rihanna that just = more women to hit on

roll.gif
or more herbs coming to see her! I know this trip is gunna make itthrough Motown puttin away money for this asap.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

i'm putting 200 away for this RIGHT now ... b/c i missed Lupe in ATL last week. Gotta go to this.

roll.gif
damn, me too...i've been bitter about it all week...but imma make sure i have some close seats here, i dont care if i gotta come out the pockets
oh definately ... i'm putting away money right now ... i'm still salty about that show @ the Roxy. b/c when the tickets first went on sale theywere on the site steady then out the blue they sold out & they were online everywhere taxin'. and i hadn't talked to any of my friends since it bci know i'ma hear about this concert for the rest of my life. like 15+ of my boys from HS went. coming from all over to get together for one last time.

I can't wait for this...3 of my favorite artists/groups...plus Rihanna, which isn't too bad...I'm from NY though and I am most likely going to theshow at Madison Square Garden (b/c I'm assuming that's where they will be coming)...how much you think the tickets are going to run for this at MSG...Iwent to the Confessions tour a few years back when it was Kanye and Usher (great show btw) and those tickets ran me like $120 for like 2 sections up....And Ialso missed Lupe up here in Boston last year...I had tickets and then wound up having a huge exam the day after the concert so I couldn't go b/c I had tostay in and study...whack...But the Glow in the Dark Tour will definitely be attended

i Saw Kanye and Luda in Vancouver B.C.
Kanye was
pimp.gif

Luda was
sick.gif

i think kanye already did the glow in the dark tour in the uk............

True.

But I don't like her addition to it, just seems too pop like.
With NERD there though and Kanye i think Rhianna is a good look, heavy fan base and with her sound it kinda fits in nice

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Lupe seems to have love for Seattle, so hopefully they make a stop here. I gotta see this
ec315247a150440787cb1121bedc4b6668a154b.gif
pimp.gif

Word he's been out here a good amount of times in the last 2 years.

I'm def not missing this if it comes through Seattle.

WE NEED DATES!!! If he comes anywhere near KS I have to go...like I have no choice I missed Lupe last time so I gotta see this time, floor level ticketsatleast.

"i'm like the fly malcolm x, buy any jeans necessary, Detroit where it cleaned up"

"i got family in the D, kinfolk from motown...."

he NEEDS to come to the michigan area

Guys this is a HUGE tour, the tour is at least gonna hit these cities...

Oakland - ORACLE Arena
San Diego - Cox Arena
Los Angeles - Either Staples Center or the Forum...most likely the Forum
Seattle - Key Arena
New York - MSG
Boston - the Garden, Agganis, Verizon, Dunkin Donuts are all possibilities...this will be Greater Boston if not in the city
Atlanta - Philips Arena
Chicago - United Center
Dallas - AA
Las Vegas - MGM Grand
Glendale is a possibility - JOBING.com
Detroit - Joe Louis
Kansas City - Sprint
Charlotte - Bobcats

I'll go if the shows aren't in arenas. I'd rather see them in a large theater.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Oakland - ORACLE Arena
San Diego - Cox Arena
Seattle - Key Arena
New York - MSG
Boston - the Garden, Agganis, Verizon, Dunkin Donuts are all possibilities...this will be Greater Boston if not in the city
Atlanta - Philips Arena
Chicago - United Center
Dallas - AA
Las Vegas - MGM Grand
Detroit - Joe Louis
Kansas City - Sprint
Charlotte - Bobcats

they better show PA some love or atleast OH

Originally Posted by NCTwin

For real...thinking back we should've went half on that 4 for $200 deal or something. I needed two and you needed two right¿

[color= rgb(153, 255, 102)]dang Twin, NOW you say something. i didn't even know you was looking to ... but I'll def have tickets for this one ...[/color]

That was my fault. Don't worry. I'm sure we'll both be at this one with no problems. No sleeping this time!!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Oakland - ORACLE Arena
San Diego - Cox Arena
Seattle - Key Arena
New York - MSG
Atlanta - Philips Arena
Chicago - United Center
Dallas - AA
Las Vegas - MGM Grand
Detroit - Joe Louis
Kansas City - Sprint
Charlotte - Bobcats

The %+#. lol damn, I am going to have to road trip it to the D if they ain't got no Ohio show. It's all good though, time to stack up and getready for this bad boy...I know I'm going to need like some Honey/Lemon Tea when I get home, cause my voice gonna be on some adios status. Anyways, thistour is
pimp.gif
I hope N.E.R.D Tosses some new joints out, and I want to hear some CRS %+# too.

Back
Top Bottom