Giving Tip for Delivery?

laugh.gif
scum bag server
servers are angels, you can't blame her for a damn thing.

I'm just glad that we were able to agree unanimously that tipping is the way to go.

I'm glad that we converted all the non-tippers.

#FeelsGoodMan
#TeamJustTheTip

/thread.

Last edited:
If they figure in delivery charge, I don't do it.

If its free once I get to a certain dollar amount, I'll chunk them something.

Not to thread jack... But tipping at Sonic Drive in... And tipping when you pick up your order...

Can I get thoughts on those as well?

:nerd:

9 times out of 10 a delivery fee never goes to the driver. It goes to the restaurant's insurance to cover the cost of lost product and the chance the driver will be robbed and lose the 15-20 change bank they receive at the beginning of their shift. As I former delivery driver I can tell you that if you're a repeat customer and you don't tip, no ones gonna go out of their way to deliver your order sooner or give you better service. If you tip well regularly, chances are not only will you get faster delivery times but you might even get some free stuff occasionally. With that being said the driver is the one destroying his car to bring you the food you couldn't get yourself so as long as he/she is courteous for any thing 10 or lower they should get at least 2 bucks. 3 if the distance is more than 10 minutes from their shop. You have to remember that when their delivering your food, they could be going to a big tipper's home instead which makes it a loss for them to bring you your food first. I cannot tell you how many times I went to the good neighborhoods first and then took my time getting to the hood. I know this is a lot to take in but basically if you tip 5 every time for big or small orders. You're gonna get the best service you've ever had. You're not paying for the service this time but your future orders

Its not wrong that you tipped.

I wouldn't have though.

All that person did was their job and its not my responsibility to make up for what their employer doesn't give.
That's disgusting dude, they are paid like 5$ an hour and live off their tips. A lot of people in here are super cheap. I myself feel that the minimum tip for anything should be 5$. Regardless of what it is. It's seriously atrocious that people in this country could think that it's ok not to tip. I used to work at a restaurant that Deseans Jackson always came in. Paid with NFL credit card, left 0.00$ tip. Thank god that bum is out of Philly. Servers don't even get paid hourly. I would be so embarrassed to go out to eat with someone who doesn't tip well. Seriously, next time you decide not to tip, remember that that tip could possibly mean clothes on their kids backs or food in their stomachs,

LOL @ tipping food servers.

Every hour they have a table. 

Say they get tipped $20 every guest on AVG.

20+ hourly wage. $5 (even thouhg we know its a little higher)

25 an hour.

25 x 40 = $1000

---

Greedy companies won't pay their employees enough.

Ohhhh I'm suppose to put extra money in the Server and the company pocket.

Pay your employees with the money I pay you. The food tghey buy in bulk is so cheap its ridiculous the amount people get charged.

Just my opinion.

That's disgusting dude, they are paid like 5$ an hour and live off their tips. A lot of people in here are super cheap. I myself feel that the minimum tip for anything should be 5$. Regardless of what it is. It's seriously atrocious that people in this country could think that it's ok not to tip. I used to work at a restaurant that Deseans Jackson always came in. Paid with NFL credit card, left 0.00$ tip. Thank god that bum is out of Philly. Servers don't even get paid hourly. I would be so embarrassed to go out to eat with someone who doesn't tip well. Seriously, next time you decide not to tip, remember that that tip could possibly mean clothes on their kids backs or food in their stomachs,

So its disgusting that I wont tip (going above and beyond what is required) a server who didn't go above and beyond what they're already getting paid to do?

Get off your high horse, guy.

If someone does the bare minimum for me, they're getting the bare minimum back.

It isn't my responsibility to compensate a company's underpaid worker... ESPECIALLY if they do a mediocre or terrible job.

I tip excellence and I tip excellence very well.

Even if I'm at a spot a junky as Red Robin i'll tip $20+ (for just a simple meal for my wife and I) If the service is worth it.

My money... My choice.

Let it be known, according to NT fast food workers should never get 15 an hour, but you should tip a server well because their family depends on it. Fast food is for teens and losers but servers are for adults.

All according to NT

:rofl:

Last edited:
Let it be know, according to NT fast good workers should never get 15 an hour, but you should tip a server well because their family depends on it. Fast food is for teens and losers but servers are for adults.

All according to NT

:rofl:

Scumbag NT'ers, rock $300 kicks, $500 jeans, $200 t-shirts, but refuse to tip and call working class poor "losers".

Back
Top Bottom