Giuliani, Edwards set to drop out of race

Good!!!!! Edwards should be ashamed of himself thinking that he actually had a chance. He was tring to be the Ralph Nader of the democratic tickek. SMH

Yeah, Edwards always seemed a good guy - could make a good VP for someone.

Good news about Giuliani though.

I'm glad to hear Guiliani is out. I'm sad to hear about Edwards, but not surprised.
Good!!!!! Edwards should be ashamed of himself thinking that he actually had a chance. He was tring to be the Ralph Nader of the democratic tickek. SMH
eyes.gif

I read this article and that guy Guiliani was crazy!! Probably suffered from a little mans complex
I'm pretty sure Edwards will back Obama

Huckabee has no chance - it's McCain/Romney vs. Clinton/Obama....and it's looking like McCain will pull it out. So McCain vs. either Clinton or Obamafor the presidency.

Originally Posted by NYelectric

I'm glad to hear Guiliani is out. I'm sad to hear about Edwards, but not surprised.
eyes.gif

My sentiments exactly

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

If Clnton gets the nod, i hop John Edwards is her V.P!

Edwards as VP didn't work out to well for Kerry. Edwards got killed by Cheney in the VP Debate, and I think he's to much of a punk to attack theRepublican he's up against.

I don't have the source on hand, but I read that the majority of Edwards voters in South Carolina chose Obama as their "second choice" in exitpolls.

Originally Posted by NYK orange and blue

it looks like mccain for president

i might as well pack my bagz out da country now....homie wants to bomb everything movin in da mideast
grin.gif

McCain just seems like a senile old man now. All I can do when I see him speak is watch his jowls move.

i think edwards is going to endorse obama because he is so steadfast against lobbyists and we all know how hillary is with lobbyists

Originally Posted by NYelectric

McCain just seems like a senile old man now. All I can do when I see him speak is watch his jowls move.

word. I don't think he can really relate to the younger generation. Dude is like 85

Originally Posted by playacet

eyes.gif

Well at least Edwards done his best campaigning solo.

McCain becomes president = an extended stay for our troops to suffer and die in Iraq
sick.gif

Huckabee becomes president = will have a Christian conservative agenda to achieve his goals as well as to spread across the country.
indifferent.gif

It's going to be really interesting to see how many people vote Republican. None who remain are good candidates to lead our country aside from the factthat they're Republican imo.

Damn, it's too bad for Edwards... I've been really interested in him and his politics the past few weeks, too bad he couldn't stand against the'celebrity' politians...

What needs to happen now is for him to team up with Obama, either by endorsing him or joining him as a running mate before S.T... I mean really, who else isObama gonna try and pull for a VP? I know Clinton isn't gonna ask Edwards to be her VP...

Back
Top Bottom